PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stop dicing

+10
bank
Blaze
Jayden
Raa.
C A P S
Beast PKer
J4mie
Mum
Diesell
ipker101
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

stop dicing Empty stop dicing

Post  ipker101 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:59 am

my name is rick i'm addicted to dicing and lost my bank in 10mins so plz stop it@!#24

ipker101

Back to top Go down

stop dicing Empty Re: stop dicing

Post  Diesell Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:26 am

Hi my name is dick and i just dont care about ur opinion on dicing, so please stfu

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:08 am

LOL
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 pm

dicing and staking are at your own risk Sad sorry bout your bank Razz
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

stop dicing Empty stop dicing

Post  Beast PKer Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:50 am

man, why stop dicing, its your own stupid fault, that u dicing your bank -.-
Beast PKer
Beast PKer

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 am

I remember when I lost my bank to flower game, was fun. :p
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:23 am

true i need to stop dicing but i can't made 500tok and lost them

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:50 am

ipker101 wrote:true i need to stop dicing but i can't made 500tok and lost them
there is a strategy to dicing on most servers not many people know about that is hard to fix which guarantee's you win 7 times out of 10.
I won't be selling it nor will I be abusing it, I will never dice because it will just ruin the game for me. Cool 
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raa. Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 am

J4mie wrote:
there is a strategy to dicing on most servers not many people know about that is hard to fix which guarantee's you win 7 times out of 10.
I won't be selling it nor will I be abusing it, I will never dice because it will just ruin the game for me. Cool 
U mean Sniping?

Raa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 am

Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 am

Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
no I don't. that is known to a load of people and can be done on RS.
i won't be telling anyone.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raa. Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 am

J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
Oh, I guess I know what u mean. But i don't dice either lol.

Raa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:31 am

J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

Can someone explain what sniping is Smile 

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:35 am

Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

okay blaze, snip is when you play a game like ( bf4, ccs , cod) and you can pick a weapon call snip under " snip".

then if you are pro like me you can qs with it, but you can hs like caps do. with a sniper can you kill player's with zoon on L1 can you zoon and on R1 can you shot.

if you miss anything feel free to pm me ingame or skype

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:39 am

bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

okay blaze, snip is when you play a game like ( bf4, ccs , cod) and you can pick a weapon call snip under " snip".

then if you are pro like me you can qs with it, but you can hs like caps do. with a sniper can you kill player's with zoon on L1 can you zoon and on  R1 can you shot.

-bank
_______
OHHHHHHHHHHHH bank you don't even understand how good I am at quickscoping/feeding.. please get xbox and just try me, any COD.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 am

C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

then if you are pro like me you can qs with it, but you can hs like caps do. with a sniper can you kill player's with zoon on L1 can you zoon and on  R1 can you shot.

-bank
_______
OHHHHHHHHHHHH bank you don't even understand how good I am at quickscoping/feeding.. please get xbox and just try me, any COD.
sniping is like waiting until its 3x or 4xlose. then its an big change it will get an high roll

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:45 am

C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______
hahhahahahha caps, you sure about. i asked you ingame for ur krd you after 2sec you reply " 1,3" so yea i think you good at hardscoping. give me a proof by you kill someone with quickscoping a good proof and then ill trust ur krd. on 1,3 cuz i think ur krd must be like 0,9 sometime like that. sorry to say caps you are a big noob on cod's

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:47 am

bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______
hahhahahahha caps, you sure about. i asked you ingame for ur krd you after 2sec you reply " 1,3" so yea i think you good at hardscoping. give me a proof by you kill someone with quickscoping a good proof and then ill trust ur krd. on 1,3 cuz i think ur krd must be like 0,9 sometime like that. sorry to say caps you are a big noob on cod's

-bank
______
Hooooly shit you're such a lier bonk, even if my kdr was 1.3 it wouldn't be bad considering I play competitive quite alot, and as you know there are no shitkids on xbox.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:47 am

ipker101 wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______
sniping is like  waiting until its 3x or 4xlose. then its an big change it will get an high roll
no rick sorry to say. snip is a weapon.

- bank
________
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:51 am

C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______

-bank
______
Hooooly shit you're such a lier bonk, even if my kdr was 1.3 it wouldn't be bad considering I play competitive quite alot, and as you know there are no shitkids on xbox.
caps, listen you know why blaze change from cod too bf3 on xbox. there was only 1 gooood reason. cuz there was to many noob's on xbox. and lestic saw blaze play it 1 time and he said noway i'll buy a ps3 for sure and play on there no many noobs on xbox. Smile so caps no hate only noobs on caps like you krd 1,3 haha Smile

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 am

bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______

-bank
______
caps, listen you know why blaze change from cod too bf3 on xbox. there was only 1 gooood reason. cuz there was to many noob's on xbox.  and lestic saw blaze play it 1 time and he said noway i'll buy a ps3 for sure and play on there no many noobs on xbox. :)so caps no hate only noobs on caps like you krd 1,3 haha Smile

-bank
_______
HAHAHAHA i've got bf3 mate, i'd still beast you on that. What level are you even?
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 am

C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______

-bank
______
caps, listen you know why blaze change from cod too bf3 on xbox. there was only 1 gooood reason. cuz there was to many noob's on xbox.  and lestic saw blaze play it 1 time and he said noway i'll buy a ps3 for sure and play on there no many noobs on xbox. :)so caps no hate only noobs on caps like you krd 1,3 haha Smile

-bank
_______
HAHAHAHA i've got bf3 mate, i'd still beast you on that. What level are you even?

okay let me tell you about my cods.

bo1 prestige 7.
mw3 prestige 20 i have been prestige 20 3 times - was number 202 snd with no hack. 2 in weekly ( get on my level)
bo2 prestige master krd around 2,1
ghost number 450 cranked number 45 weekly cranked krd around 2 (get on my level)

anything to say?? i dont think so

bf is shit mate no reason to play it

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 am

bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______

-bank
______

-bank
_______

bo1 prestige 7.
mw3 prestige 20 i have been prestige 20 3 times - was number 202 snd with no hack. 2 in weekly ( get on my level)
ghost number 450 cranked number 45 weekly cranked krd around 2 (get on my level)

-bank
______
MW2 - Pres 10.
MW3 - Pres 20.
Blops 2 - Pres Master.
Ghosts - not getting till can afford xb1.
And yeah bank I was decently ranked in SnD in mw3,blops2. With also ranked 2 in weekly on blops2.. Just to top that off I was KNOWN in blops 2 & mw3, wasn't some little random named Zorro2450 hahahahaha.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 am

ipker101 wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______
sniping is like  waiting until its 3x or 4xlose. then its an big change it will get an high roll
What a bullshit, every roll doesnt effect the future rolls in anyway.. Chance stays the same.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 am

C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
C A P S wrote:
bank wrote:
Blaze wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Raa. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
U mean Sniping?
The Martingale system?

-bank
_______

-bank
______

-bank
_______

bo1 prestige 7.

-bank
______
MW2 - Pres 10.
MW3 - Pres 20.
Blops 2 - Pres Master.
Ghosts - not getting till can afford xb1.
And yeah bank I was decently ranked in SnD in mw3,blops2. With also ranked 2 in weekly on blops2.. Just to top that off I was KNOWN in blops 2 & mw3, wasn't some little random named Zorro2450 hahahahaha.

a random name stop there.

1. zorro is not a random name, zorro is a hero ( like me ) 2450 mean i got 2450 moab's in all.
2. i can feel ur name in xbox " c a p s123" or sometime like that. with a kd on 1,3 hahhaha
3. not even got ghost, you not a real cod player all i can say to that.
4. pleases change to ps3

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next