Unban Gilze.

Go down

Unban Gilze.

Post  Raa. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:28 am

account name?
Gilze

ingame or forums?
Ingame.

punished by?
Blaze

reason?
'bad attitude'

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:
Guess it was worth it to argue him, he couldn't reply so i teled and it was bad attitude lol.
Lost claws because of bug ingame. that's why i made the mistake...


why should you get a second chance?
Because the reason of him banning me was bad, I'm a legit player, he shouldn't have handle it this way...

Raa.
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  ipker101 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:37 am

* i'm a legit player* u rushed me.

ipker101
Senior Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : wildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  Raa. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:38 am

ipker101 wrote:* i'm a legit player* u rushed me.
Proof, I never rush or pj. Show me a proof please.

Raa.
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  bank on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:46 am

Raa. wrote:account name?
Gilze

ingame or forums?
Ingame.

punished by?
Blaze

reason?
'bad attitude'

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:
Guess it was worth it to argue him, he couldn't reply so i teled and it was bad attitude lol.
Lost claws because of bug ingame. that's why i made the mistake...


why should you get a second chance?
Because the reason of him banning me was bad, I'm a legit player, he shouldn't have handle it this way...

sorry for reply on this topic, but i saw you say " he shouldn't have handle it this way"

it was your fault you having the bad attitude if you just spoke normal to him ill guess you would'nt be banned.

-bank
______
avatar
bank
Master

Posts : 568
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 21
Location : denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  Raa. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 am

bank wrote:
Raa. wrote:account name?
Gilze

ingame or forums?
Ingame.

punished by?
Blaze

reason?
'bad attitude'

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:
Guess it was worth it to argue him, he couldn't reply so i teled and it was bad attitude lol.
Lost claws because of bug ingame. that's why i made the mistake...


why should you get a second chance?
Because the reason of him banning me was bad, I'm a legit player, he shouldn't have handle it this way...

sorry for reply on this topic, but i saw you say " he shouldn't have handle it this way"

it was your fault you having the bad attitude if you just spoke normal to him ill guess you would'nt be banned.

-bank
______

Not Gonna do this discussion again, ill wait for Blaze to answer. nothing to do with u.

Raa.
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  ipker101 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 am

ow yeh didn't u flame me with cancer when i cleaned u?

ipker101
Senior Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : wildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  Raa. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:06 am

ipker101 wrote:ow yeh didn't u flame me with cancer when i cleaned u?
Never got cleaned on gilze l00l, whats ur ingame name? And Flaming aint rushing? Gimme proof then babe.

Raa.
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  ipker101 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:13 am

improbrid23 and u did and u did both of them.

ipker101
Senior Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : wildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  ipker101 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:22 am

his 2nd acc got banned by caps he flamed me with i'm fucking your cancer mom so i won't think hes able to get unban ( just saying )

ipker101
Senior Member

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : wildy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  C A P S on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 am

Banned his second account for flaming a player/doesn't deserve an unban tbh.
avatar
C A P S
Master

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-06-15
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  black batman on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm

C A P S wrote:Banned his second account for flaming a player/doesn't deserve an unban tbh.
i don't understand why do you ban him if he is flamming thats what the mute is for :l inb4 u say he was on a dif account edited ip mute :l?
avatar
black batman
Junior Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  Blaze on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

C A P S wrote:Banned his second account for flaming a player/doesn't deserve an unban tbh.

No unban it is then.

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Gilze.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum