icery ban appeal

Go down

icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:06 am

account name? icery

ingame or forums? icery

punished by? blaze

reason? because i scammed what isnt true

why should you get a second chance? because i dont rly scammed he maked it that i scammed him but it isnt true and i think i deserve a 2nd chance
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Blaze on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726K0SnwC5o

It was all recorded yet you say it didnt happen?

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:59 am

wow u never listen ? i was sarcastic i didnt scam him he let me say that
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Blaze on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:18 am

icery wrote:wow u never listen ? i was sarcastic i didnt scam him he let me say that

That is nowhere near sarcastic. Dont bullshit.

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:46 am

now what let it everyone on this server get 2nd chance i dont what a fair bullshit
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:52 am

and if u think its true i never will do it again.
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Blaze on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:07 am

I just hate the fact that you are lieing, why would you admit something you didnt do and then say that you didnt mean it like that.

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:14 am

read. maybe i did but if its true i dont remember it, and it wont happen again then.
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Blaze on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:29 am

icery wrote:read. maybe i did but if its true i dont remember it, and it wont happen again then.

No you either know it or not, your saying you didnt do it while all proof is against you. Defend yourself with a valid excuse then?

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  icery on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:32 am

Blaze wrote:
icery wrote:read. maybe i did but if its true i dont remember it, and it wont happen again then.

No you either know it or not, your saying you didnt do it while all proof is against you. Defend yourself with a valid excuse then?


blaze know what i dont want do this any longer accept or not i telling the truth i dont lie i swear so close if you dont believe me and i will make later a new appeal. i dont will scam or something like that .
avatar
icery
Junior Member

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Blaze on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:49 am

icery wrote:
Blaze wrote:
icery wrote:read. maybe i did but if its true i dont remember it, and it wont happen again then.

No you either know it or not, your saying you didnt do it while all proof is against you. Defend yourself with a valid excuse then?


blaze know what i dont want do this any longer accept or not i telling the truth i dont lie i swear so close if you dont believe me and i will make later a new appeal. i dont will scam or something like that .

Closed then.

Blaze
Master

Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: icery ban appeal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum