PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void dissapearing after strange update

3 posters

Go down

Void dissapearing after strange update Empty Void dissapearing after strange update

Post  Joycee Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 am

So I was pking with void, until I died, so I got back in the wildy to pick it up, then banked it and pked with other gear until suddenly I disconnected and there was like a system update in 140:32. So I was like wtf, when I relogged I was standing at the place where I lost my void with nothing on like I just died, then I checked bank and void was gone please fix this!

Joycee

Back to top Go down

Void dissapearing after strange update Empty Re: Void dissapearing after strange update

Post  CmS Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 am

i'm sorry for your loss,
this must be a small rollback since that has been happening to more people including me, normally this doesn't do any harm though..

i hope you can get your stuff back but i'm not sure since normally you'd need proof.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Void dissapearing after strange update Empty Re: Void dissapearing after strange update

Post  Joycee Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 am

But it's no problem, I won't care if he gives me back or not but yeah, just wanted to report it Very Happy

Joycee

Back to top Go down

Post  Senses Fail Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Happened to me too, lost firecape and a few tokkuls, but it rollbacked me to the time where i just went to risk and i ended up having like 50 tokkul more than i did Very Happy

Senses Fail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down