PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots

+3
CmS
Zero Gravity
koneko
7 posters

Go down

face or nuts which hurts more

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots I_vote_lcap80%which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots I_vote_lcap20%which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots Empty which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots

Post  koneko Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

which do you think hurts more XD
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots Empty Re: which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots

Post  Zero Gravity Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

i would actually rather getting stabbe in the stomach 5 times, Why? cause if you get kicked in the nuts with steel caps the pain gets worse and worse and can last for days, where as a knife lasts for about 2 hours, plus you wont be able to have baby's
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots Empty i think stabbed lol

Post  koneko Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 pm

being stabed is worst x,x
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots Empty Re: which is better being stab 5 times dont die or 5 kicks to the nuts with steel toe boots

Post  CmS Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

buy a gun and defend yourself.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Stabbed ahah.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 am

tfuq?

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  anti m Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:29 am

Erm i'd steal the knife and stab the guy 5 times xD
anti m
anti m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Stabs win
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down