PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos'

5 posters

Go down

Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' Empty Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos'

Post  Jayden Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:33 pm

I have had a few people come to me complaining that they can't get onto the server and after they describe what error it is, it seems to be quite common. So it's pretty easy to fix. Smile
Make sure you are out of every webpage you have open or other programs otherwise you won't be able to delete the folder.

Remember! This is the last process to do if you have done everything else it says to do! so you do not always have to do this, just if none of the other things it says to do works, than this it what you gotta do Smile

So when you get this message

Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' VqN7F1A

Load up your start menu and go to computer like this
Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' Jo4kSDY

Next, find your C: drive if you are on vista it should look like this.
Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' ZmhYU5Q

When you have done this, next thing to do is go to Users, and click on your User.
Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' LwfF0WD

Finally go to PC2cache and delete it.
Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' 8G5iL81

Now it should work, enjoy Smile

Last edited by Jayden - IxlordxI on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' Empty Re: Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos'

Post  supergt50 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

I get that alot, most of the time I just have to close all tabs and reopen internet. Nice job tho Wink although, maybe should be put under help and support? That's where I would go if I was new

supergt50
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos' Empty Re: Fixing 'Sorry an error occurred while loading PureChaos'

Post  Jayden Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:49 am

Yeah that does work but a lot of the time you have to do this :3 Hm yeah, I was debating in where to put it. Might seem good if maybe it was in help & support. Could harb or lestic move this please? Smile
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 am

Or delete everything and reopen ur client

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 am

Very nice work Jayden.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 am

Nice jayden

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

Nice jayden Also from me

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 am

supergt50 wrote:I get that alot, most of the time I just have to close all tabs and reopen internet. Nice job tho ;)although, maybe should be put under help and support? That's where I would go if I was new
Thats not the cache just a Java loading issue where the libary cant be loaded twice.

Nice topic, will make it a sticky.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down