PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund?

3 posters

Go down

Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund? Empty Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund?

Post  Ihana Kyljys Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm

It started when I died in a fight and I needed more strength amulets. I deposited everything in my inv but my claws for some reason when I was preparing to spawn melee sets. I decided to try on the pair of claws on right before banking them with a right click and mouse moved to drop somehow. My mouse rests on a flat platform and this is lame. I wanna be part of this server but its bs that I work so hard for glitched misclick? Thanks and ill be hoping for a .

Ihana Kyljys

Back to top Go down

Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund? Empty Re: Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund?

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am

Without any valid proof we cannot do much, could you please explain further what you did?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund? Empty Re: Misclicked glitch Claws in inventory-- mods plz refund?

Post  Ihana Kyljys Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 pm

yaaah bro. skype? not tryin to scam a claw man. Kone could vouch for me

Ihana Kyljys

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Ihana Kyljys wrote:yaaah bro. skype? not tryin to scam a claw man. Kone could vouch for me
Well you have a perfect place to post the exact story here..

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihana Kyljys Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:34 pm

I told you what happened. Do you not believe or what. Cmon seriously its been 6 days

Ihana Kyljys

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 am

Ihana Kyljys wrote:I told you what happened. Do you not believe or what. Cmon seriously its been 6 days
Now you blame me for the waiting time? Your the one that responded to my question in 6 days.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 am

Its ur report u need to wait

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down