PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped)

Go down

Should Zero Gravity Become Mod

Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) I_vote_lcap50%Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) I_vote_lcap50%Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) Empty Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped)

Post  Zero Gravity Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Name: Grayson French
In-game name: N/A
Forums name: Zero Gravity
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT: GMT +12
Do you play over the night?: Yes
Average of time you play a week: Before i left, 50 Hours
Are you active on the forums: Yes, Probably the most active player.
How long have you played PureChaos: 2 Months

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I enjoy playing "Rubgy" as I am starting lock this year. During the weekends i  mainly play rsps's attempting to do good in the community.I also enjoy Pk'ing im somewhat decent at it, as well as conversing with other people as I am no troll who lives in his mothers basement.

Why you want to be staff: I'd like too be staff mainly because I like too help people. But there are some other reasons such as; I like too be able too have some power among the server which is not too be abused of course. I also like when players look up too me as a member of staff. Another thing is that as moderator players would respect me more than if im only a player, I know that sounds some what self-indulging but everyone like respect, right?
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) Empty Re: Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped)

Post  Zero Gravity Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Also, instead of posting, just click the poll option either Yes or No
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped) Empty Re: Zero Gravitys Mod Application (ReVamped)

Post  Zero Gravity Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Bump
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Gravity Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Bump, Also, i dont mind if you post what you have posted, im curious to find out who are saying yes and no, seeing as i cant see the votes.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down