PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting

3 posters

Go down

I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting Empty I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting

Post  ArcaneSplit Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 am

account name?Legendsbye

ingame or forums?Arcanesplit

punished by?Blaze

reason? Because, I ran from a fight because we said no potting,food,pray,or hp boost and he potted

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof:

why should you get a second chance? Because I didn't do nothing but run cause he potted hell yeah im gonna run not gonna let someone cheat their way for a piar of free claws I want a second chance because I wont do this again ever ever ever Plz help

ArcaneSplit

Back to top Go down

I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting Empty Re: I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting

Post  Mum Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:21 am

User should NOT be unbanned.
Reason?; Because I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting CF2QHEY
^I showed him my stats after he accused me of potting.
He saw them and knew he was wrong, therefore tele'd away, resulting in the punishment given.
I see no reason why the user should be unbanned.
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting Empty Re: I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting

Post  ArcaneSplit Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 am

Mum wrote:User should NOT be unbanned.
Reason?; Because I got banned for running a stake because he potted when we said no potting CF2QHEY
He saw them and knew he was wrong, therefore tele'd away, resulting in the punishment given.
you didn't show your inv either u dumbfuck their coul dhave been pots food brews anything in their so theirs no proof because a brew knocks down ur stats and brings up ur hp

ArcaneSplit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 am

ArcaneSplit wrote:
Mum wrote:User should NOT be unbanned.
you didn't show your inv either u dumbfuck their coul dhave been pots food brews anything in their so theirs no proof because a brew knocks down ur stats and brings up ur hp
My inventory was empty, I would not scam over a pair of claws. And my stats are all, but my HP is still 57. I remember you took me down to 57, before you ran away accusing me of potting.

From the other thread;
ArcaneSplit wrote:No you dumbfuck theirs not even a pic on random posts u dumbass if their was I would have given the claws but potting when we said no potting = needs a ban from you kid. now really you wanna be a little tit bag over claws kid get a life omg

I did not pot, and also proved it, so fuck you, and fuck you theory too:)

ArcaneSplit wrote:thanks for picking sides because his proff doesn't shit shit Blaze ur a dumbass actually deal with it and talk to us and not go ahead and just bann my acc with no proof because his proof doesn't show anything

Blaze did not pick sides, he looked at the proof and saw you had broken the rules, therefore he acted in a correct manner of banning you. He is trying his best to keep his server clean from idiots like you.
Also a tip: If your appealing, speak proper English, and also, don't go flaming others, espicially one of the owners, this will not benefit you what so ever, which could lead you to further punishment.
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 am

Denied, user started to flame/disrespect.

Also kinda 'unsure' how I would not pick a side in a player report..

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down