PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport

3 posters

Go down

is it a rush if someone attack you and you double spec them and teleport

another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport I_vote_lcap67%another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport I_vote_lcap33%another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport Empty another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport

Post  koneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

bank says yes it is and i say no because your not rushing at them they attack you first they saw the weapon you had and its there problem
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport Empty Re: another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport

Post  bank Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm

ofc it a rush. if me and koneko fighting and i had d claws on me and koneko ask for fight and i say gl atk me and he attacking me and then i just double d claws spec him and teleport ofc it a rush.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport Empty Re: another poll is it a rush if someone hits you first and you double spec them and teleport

Post  koneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm

yeah thats a rush but if i attack you and you double spec me that isnt a rush on you i attacked you that not a rush u just a double specer
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:16 am

obv a rush
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down