PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS!

+5
Blaze
bank
Jayden
koneko
J4mie
9 posters

Go down

SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Empty SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS!

Post  J4mie Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey guys, just finished off doing the user titles for the brand new V2, vBulletin forum.
Tell me what you think! Smile
Thanks,
EDIT: i have since re-done all user titles to make them more professional, you'll have to wait for the new forums to see them, i know you will all like them Smile

- J4mie

Owner - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! O33ppDc
Developer - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! BYhz19D
Admin - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! YWG4hqg
Mod - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! EH86cBn
Forum Mod - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! UdNNzEv
Sponsor - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! AGDYPAZ
Ultimate - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! CprN2tS
Reg - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Ny2d9V2
V.I.P - SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! B1FrezK

EDIT: Made a Developer title and added to the thread.

Last edited by J4mie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Empty Re: SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS!

Post  koneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:19 pm

there nice
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Empty Re: SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS!

Post  J4mie Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

koneko wrote:there nice
thanks dude, hopefully I will get everything sorted with the new forums like postcount ect but that does mean going over everyones profile and inputting it onto the vBulletin. Smile
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Nice effort Smile
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 pm

nice Smile

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 am

thanks guys. wanted them to be unique to other forums user titles Razz
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:31 am

J4mie wrote:
thanks dude, hopefully I will get everything sorted with the new forums like postcount ect but that does mean going over everyones profile and inputting it onto the vBulletin. Smile
Oh shit in that case dont put everything i have on my profile xD and some of the members that are members. Are no longer here so idk if there a way to check acitivity. Dude in a week or so apply for fourm mod and im pretty sure you will get it . Expescially.graphic designer XD you kick ass dude
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:39 am

We cant let people transfer postcount. The forums will start fresh with proper sections and layout.

Way to many unrelated spam posts here.

GFX looks nice Smile

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk alot Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 am

i love chose GFX
i pk alot
i pk alot

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:22 am

Looks sweet. Smile
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 pm

koneko wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Oh shit in that case dont put everything i have on my profile xD and some of the members that are  members. Are no longer here so idk if there a way to check acitivity. Dude in a week or so apply for fourm mod  and im pretty sure you will get it . Expescially.graphic designer XD you kick ass dude
ahaha it is possible to do, it's a long process but as blaze said we aren't going to do it.
with the new forums opening I will be a forums moderator Smile
thanks btw Razz
- J4mie
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 am

Vereh Nice
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 am

Low-resolution icons and unbalanced text, sorry I don't like these. :\
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 am

Logic. wrote:Low-resolution icons and unbalanced text, sorry I don't like these. :\
well if you read the shit i actually posted you'd know I've scrapped those and re done them.
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 pm

J4mie wrote:
Logic. wrote:Low-resolution icons and unbalanced text, sorry I don't like these. :\
well if you read the shit i actually posted you'd know I've scrapped those and re done them.
woah, woah, woah. No need to swear.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Logic. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Hey back off man, we aint playing around here SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Westside-1680

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:03 am

Blaze wrote:
Logic. wrote:
J4mie wrote:
Hey back off man, we aint playing around here SNEAK PEAK OF USER TITLES FOR V2 FORUMS! Westside-1680
ey mayn you dont kno wats it liek to be on de str33ts all nite mayn east side iz de bezt btw kid
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down