PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holyrange need to release from disabled

3 posters

Go down

holyrange need to release from disabled Empty holyrange need to release from disabled

Post  holyrange Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 pm

my account is disabled, how i get it back?

holyrange

Back to top Go down

holyrange need to release from disabled Empty Re: holyrange need to release from disabled

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

1# Follow format
2# Apologize, I warned you multiple times and you kept on going.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

holyrange need to release from disabled Empty Re: holyrange need to release from disabled

Post  holyrange Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

you didnt warn me, my client just went off and thats all, yes you told read the rules and i sayed I DONT HAVE THE TIME!!!!
NOW I DID, sooooo unban me or dont

holyrange

Back to top Go down

Post  holyrange Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 pm

what is follow format????
and i m gone never Apologize, i did my mistake but im never Apologize, your not my firend or girlfriend or else, your just a stranger who has to much power in his hand, and dont know what to do with that!!!!! SO PEACE

holyrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 pm

holyrange wrote:you didnt warn me, my client just went off and thats all, yes you told read the rules and i sayed I DONT HAVE THE TIME!!!!
NOW I DID, sooooo unban me or dont
Holyranger> Blaze fuck you
Blaze> Please dont flame me
Holyranger> Bro fuck u
Holyranger > Ur a 10 year old kid blabla
Holyranger> Yeah sell it to ur mum
Holyranger> Your mad
Holyranger> Dont have time to read the rules

Disrespecting a staffmember is highly banable and this should be common sence.

holyrange wrote:what is follow format????
and i m gone never Apologize, i did my mistake but im never Apologize, your not my firend or girlfriend or else, your just a stranger who has to much power in his hand, and dont know what to do with that!!!!! SO PEACE
So I should be your friend in order for you to apologize to me, sorry but I dont get that logic. You flamed me and I really cant use people like you on the server that doesnt have respect for anyone then them self.

See staff as some sort of police, they help people and punish people. If you go up to a police man and call him a faggot and what not you will get arrested. Just like what happend here.

This are the rules on the server and this is almost on every server that isnt ran by a 12 year old. Its called 'having respect for each other' and being mature, threatening each other in a proper manner.

If you fail to do this then Purechaos may not be the server you want to play on. People that fail to do this will make the community only worse.

Last edited by Blaze on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Libuti Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Wait lemme get popcorn.

Libuti

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Libuti wrote:Wait lemme get popcorn.
Not planning to spend a lot of my time on this, got better things to do, like working on V2 Very Happy 

@OP, http://forum.purechaos.info/t461-read-before-appeal-format

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  holyrange Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 am

account name? HOLYRANGE

ingame or forums?HOLYRANGE

punished by? BLAZE

reason? FLAMED BLAZE

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof: i killed blaze and never got any loot and it was my kill.

why should you get a second chance? im gone kill him again and see what happens.or just play normaly

holyrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:43 am

Because I am a owner I do not lose stuff, this is due that if I would the economy would be crashed heavly if a administrator+ dies. Thats why.

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof: i killed blaze and never got any loot and it was my kill.
How is that proof for getting punished without a reason?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  holyrange Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 am

i didnt know that you have special kills to not loose items, there is no rules for that.

holyrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:15 am

holyrange wrote:i didnt know that you have special kills to not loose items, there is no rules for that.
It isnt a rule, its how every server works. I do not see the connection between this and flaming against me even when I warned you multiple times.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down