PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAN HIM ALREADY

4 posters

Go down

BAN HIM ALREADY Empty BAN HIM ALREADY

Post  Drop ya bank Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm

My ingame accountname: Drop ya bank

Person who broke the rules: Pure Future, Sarun1ux Ftw

Explanation of what happened:They rush a lot

Proof of what happened:

Also, I quit. Nice knowing you guys.

Drop ya bank

Back to top Go down

BAN HIM ALREADY Empty Re: BAN HIM ALREADY

Post  pure future Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:38 pm

hello,i just wanted to say something to all server players and comunity. Sorry for my bad english.

first question for you drop ya bank. why you dont vid your own rushing videos? you just vid other ppls who rushing you but you make ppls to do it cuz you rush them first and then cry cuz they kill you. i no i get banned for it cuz its against the rules but i dont see any player who dont rushes everyone do it so why i cant? i did it again. i see ppls posting in this topic videos cuz they get rushed or scammed but all these ppls doing it they self. rushing is legal in runescape but why not here? its isnt bad thing its PK-player killing just another technik. im not bad player and a guy irl but guys post these videos when you dont do it. i can vid it too when you rush me or someone else but why i dont? cuz i do it my self like other players so no point.Its just a game.So admins/moderators/players think about it before you ban me or someone else. ban all ppls or make more moderators to look the server then no one will rush or let ppls rush chanche the rules.

thanks for reading this and i hope you do something about it.

Pure future
sorry again for my bad english lol.

pure future

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:23 am

pure future, i told you more then 5x to follow the rules + warning and jail time and i told you if you break the rules one more time you will get banned.

User will be dealt with. when he is onlline.

thanks for your report.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:51 am

bank wrote:pure future, i told you more then 5x to follow the rules + warning and jail time and i told you if you break the rules one more time you will get banned.

User will be dealt with. when he is onlline.

thanks for your report.

-bank
______
thanks bank, /CLOSED
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: