PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing.

4 posters

Go down

"Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing. Empty "Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing.

Post  projourden Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Fucktherules rushing.

Everyone rushing in this video.

projourden

Back to top Go down

"Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing. Empty Re: "Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing.

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:26 pm

I'm sorry but wasn't there a report on you for farming activity points for 3 hours the other night?
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

"Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing. Empty Re: "Fucktherules" Rushing. Also other people rushing.

Post  projourden Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 am

No, there wasn't a report that i can see? LOL, just because someone tells you something means its true....

projourden

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 am

There no way you can farm points you gotta move i think thats what an old mod told me . Thomas it shouldnt matter hes reporting
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 am

J4mie wrote:I'm sorry but wasn't there a report on you for farming activity points for 3 hours the other night?
j4mie that case is dealt with. dont bring old case up.

-bank
_______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 am

bank wrote:
J4mie wrote:I'm sorry but wasn't there a report on you for farming activity points for 3 hours the other night?
j4mie that case is dealt with. dont bring old case up.

-bank
_______
i wasn't bringing it up i was mealy asking, what about this case, is it resolved?
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:57 am

the case was been dealt with.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down