PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mum scamming me!!!! to blaze

5 posters

Go down

mum scamming me!!!! to blaze  Empty mum scamming me!!!! to blaze

Post  Ali Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:43 am

My ingame account name: mod ali

Person who broke the rules: mum

Explanation of what happened: so i was staking mum we kept staking, then he finally had 12k left, i wanted to leave so i offered him 7.5k for it, he said "fuck it sure i would do it". so when the stake started, i speced 2x high, so he ran away saying "u hit before 3" so i immediatily jailed so that he wouldnt transfere to other acc and make it hard for us to track him.

Proof of what happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GbA2PSvcsY

this is to blaze and lestic.

this is also the last time i stake/risk fight since there is no need for it anymore.

i understand that mum is mad but its just a game, u get cleaned and u clean
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

mum scamming me!!!! to blaze  Empty Re: mum scamming me!!!! to blaze

Post  Mum Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:46 am

Listen up Ali,
How many times did you fuckin scam me?
You ran on 3
You fuckin specced 3 times a 2 spec fight, and then you said " Sorry "
Yesterday, You should've auto lost for using whip in a dds fight, and for that, you said " Sorry " too.
I don't understand why your bitching about it because your in the wrong too.
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 pm

yday, in the dds only thing, u still won and i paid u.

and before we asked bank and we agreed to rm cuz when i did hit u before 3 i immediatly ran outside cuz of nervousness in staking i hit before 4 some times.

but in this stake, nothing wrong was in the stake and u ran.

+ if u had to report me about something else u should do, which i did not.

but anyways this matter should be solved but head mod+

since u ran in a legit fight thats a autolose.

special before the fight starts has nothing to do with staking legitly.

Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Nanana Ali, when i cleaned you, you was all acting so sad and shit yeah, i felt bad i gave u a last 10k stake, i didn't under risk u by 6k. You are one pathetic idiot, HOW DID U EVEN GET MOD please explain to me for being Zezimas irl mate?

I'm mad ingame ? U flamed me when u was half way, did i quit ?, no i have a heart

I am very loyal and known in the community, i'm known not for scamming

I have got vid proof of the following:

You specing me 4x instead of 2x. TWICE not even once and reply with a 'sorry i forgot' which is pathetic, if i do that i auto lose?
You hitting me on 3 instead of 4 and replying with RM, whereas i remember i done that a month ago and u made me autolose
You use ur mod powers too much, u jailed me without no explanation or anything. Still cannot belive how u got mod, ur never doing ur job ur always staking i rarely see u on forums only when u got a problem like this. ALSO in game i dont see u helping as much, I help the community way more than u, my brain still dosnt get how u got mod.

Ur a cunt in my eyes, everybody will see it soon one day ur one greedy coward. I will die and not pay u i've told Lestic anyway, i dont mind taking my punishment but i'm most likely quitting anyway BECAUSE OF U. I hope bad things happen to u.

OHOHOH also when i cleaned u i felt bad for u i done u 10k yeah? and when u got to half way about 50k u started to flame me i've even got proof of that, Zezima ur own IRL friend had to make u say sorry is this life? u started to act up because u won some money

Just because ur mod u think u own the game, u always say 'i wanna stake this i wanna stake that' i always staked what u wanted never what i wanted. I just hope u get cleaned today or tomorrow but theres no1 to stake anymore

ALSO LASTLY ur giveaway? U trolled the community which is a rule i believe trolling is not allowed in Pure Chaos. U did not do a giveaway
The community knows i do weekly giveaways at least 2k-5k

Anyways i wrote an essay Very Happy
P.S Ur a cunt

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Ali wrote:yday, in the dds only thing, u still won and i paid u.

and before we asked bank and we agreed to rm cuz when i did hit u before 3 i immediatly ran outside cuz of nervousness in staking i hit before 4 some times.

but in this stake, nothing wrong was in the stake and u ran.

+ if u had to report me about something else u should do, which i did not.

but anyways this matter should be solved but head mod+

since u ran in a legit fight thats a autolose.

special before the fight starts has nothing to do with staking legitly.

SOSOSO if u won u wasnt gnna pay me?

This fight wasn't legit as i did NOT die. Also i'll rather die than pay you.

Ur a #1 Cunt everybody's going to understand one day

Also when i cleaned you u was acting all upset yeah?

When i felt bad and restaked u, u decided to flame me half way?

UR OWN IRL FRIEND ZEZIMA HAD TO TELL U TO SAY SORRY TO ME

Tell me this isn't true.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"I have got vid proof of the following:

You specing me 4x instead of 2x. TWICE not even once and reply with a 'sorry i forgot' which is pathetic, if i do that i auto lose?
You hitting me on 3 instead of 4 and replying with RM, whereas i remember i done that a month ago and u made me autolose"

+zezima didn't make me say sorry for saying "ur mad?" i asked us both to say sorry to keep the "respect" so i was the first to apologize.
when i speced 4x instead of 2 times, i paid u the money back as u actually still won the stake,

when i did hit on 3 instead of 4 i always ran away cause its before the fight actually started, and when we asked bank he said we should rm.

and i never did flame, i got cocky yeh cuz u actually did too, thats my last message in here until blaze handle this.
i ran away when there is 80hp difference and 2 specs left. ofc i would want my items.

staking respect and such is a matter that has nothing to do with u losing and not paying, so stick to the subject.
and like i said i will do the giveaway when i get my items from u, the one u scammed.

thank you,
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

First of all i will start by replying to what you said:
1) "HOW DID U EVEN GET MOD please explain to me for being Zezimas irl mate?"
him being my irl mate has nothing to do with him getting mod, both blaze and lestic know well that it had nothing to do with me, they both tested him and thats how he got mod.
2) "I'm mad ingame ? U flamed me when u was half way, did i quit ?, no i have a heart"
when you guys were half way, ali was getting cocky but infact he didnt call you anything other than "u mad bro" which i immediatly made him apologize for, without noting what you were saying because in the end of the day he is the mod and i wouldnt allow a mod to say umad bro, but again he had a explanation to that
3) "Ur a cunt in my eyes"
i mean really? yet again you flame him on a topic
4) "i'm most likely quitting anyway BECAUSE OF U"
i honestly hope that you dont quit because you know you have a special place in purechaos, i like you and your a good friend no matter what
5) "Just because ur mod u think u own the game, u always say 'i wanna stake this i wanna stake that' i always staked what u wanted never what i wanted."
well him being mod has totally nothing to do with this, because it is your call he offers a stake and you either take it or leave it, and you said you never staked what you wanted, when he had 10k left until he got to 30-40k you declined every stake he wanted and you staked what you wanted forcing him to stake because its his only option
6) "ALSO LASTLY ur giveaway? U trolled the community which is a rule i believe trolling is not allowed in Pure Chaos."
we cant tell yet weather its a giveaway or not because he didnt say i wont do it right? he said that he would do it when he gets his items which i dont think is considered as trolling :/
7) "P.S Ur a cunt"
yet again your calling him a cunt....

anyways enough of me replying to what your saying, now this is what i think:
i think that your both my friends and that whatever decision i make would be biased because of the situation i am in so i rather not to take the call here, but thats not stopping me from saying what i think, mum when ali had 10k left didnt you tele away yelling i am the richest player and laughing to ali's face? i mean can you imagine how hurt he got just because of that, but yet when he cleaned you he didnt laugh to your face, i know now you will mention the "umad bro" he said that at the begging when you both had = banks.
with regret but this is what i say, you scammed him clearly in this last stake and i know for sure if i was there i wouldnt have let this happen. in the end its blaze's and lestic's call hope they make the correct decision Smile
Oh yea and if you quit i will come to your house ring the bell, you open, i threaten to kill you or you play purechaos ;)comeon man dont quit
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:59 pm

^ wise, ur the arabic shakespear
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:51 am

zezi wrote:First of all i will start by replying to what you said:
1) "HOW DID U EVEN GET MOD please explain to me for being Zezimas irl mate?"
him being my irl mate has nothing to do with him getting mod, both blaze and lestic know well that it had nothing to do with me, they both tested him and thats how he got mod.
2) "I'm mad ingame ? U flamed me when u was half way, did i quit ?, no i have a heart"
when you guys were half way, ali was getting cocky but infact he didnt call you anything other than "u mad bro" which i immediatly made him apologize for, without noting what you were saying because in the end of the day he is the mod and i wouldnt allow a mod to say umad bro, but again he had a explanation to that
3) "Ur a cunt in my eyes"
i mean really? yet again you flame him on a topic
4) "i'm most likely quitting anyway BECAUSE OF U"
i honestly hope that you dont quit because you know you have a special place in purechaos, i like you and your a good friend no matter what
5) "Just because ur mod u think u own the game, u always say 'i wanna stake this i wanna stake that' i always staked what u wanted never what i wanted."
well him being mod has totally nothing to do with this, because it is your call he offers a stake and you either take it or leave it, and you said you never staked what you wanted, when he had 10k left until he got to 30-40k you declined every stake he wanted and you staked what you wanted forcing him to stake because its his only option
6) "ALSO LASTLY ur giveaway? U trolled the community which is a rule i believe trolling is not allowed in Pure Chaos."
we cant tell yet weather its a giveaway or not because he didnt say i wont do it right? he said that he would do it when he gets his items which i dont think is considered as trolling :/
7) "P.S Ur a cunt"
yet again your calling him a cunt....

anyways enough of me replying to what your saying, now this is what i think:
i think that your both my friends and that whatever decision i make would be biased because of the situation i am in so i rather not to take the call here, but thats not stopping me from saying what i think, mum when ali had 10k left didnt you tele away yelling i am the richest player and laughing to ali's face? i mean can you imagine how hurt he got just because of that, but yet when he cleaned you he didnt laugh to your face, i know now you will mention the "umad bro" he said that at the begging when you both had = banks.
with regret but this is what i say, you scammed him clearly in this last stake and i know for sure if i was there i wouldnt have let this happen. in the end its blaze's and lestic's call hope they make the correct decision Smile
Oh yea and if you quit i will come to your house ring the bell, you open, i threaten to kill you or you play purechaos
;)comeon man dont quit

U dont care if i quit or not, what's the difference just 1 more player.
All u care about is me giving the idiot a little more items so he can shut the fuck up which i will not give it i said, i will rather die than pay him.
Yeah really im so special..
When i cleaned Ali i didnt run away, i told him lets do slayer and he said no point minimum 10k stake, then i just agreed to 10k and yeah
Ali talking about stake respect? Please man dont even talk about it he's the worse person ive met i swere to god
I will flame him because when he was cleaned he acts so sad and innocent, when hes up he dosnt even give a fuck hes just a prick in my eyes.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:08 am

you claimed that he scammed? and yet failed to provide evidence...
as for you quitting it might not hurt the server but it hurts me as a friend
as i said i am out of this just for 1 reason and its 1 reason only:
1 of the parties involved is my friend so i cant really be a judge here.
kthxbyeimout
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:15 am

Will look at the proof once I am home, if the proof is valid then Ali is right. You dont even provided proof mum.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:18 am

alright.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:42 am

zezi wrote:you claimed that he scammed? and yet failed to provide evidence...
as for you quitting it might not hurt the server but it hurts me as a friend
as i said i am out of this just for 1 reason and its 1 reason only:
1 of the parties involved is my friend so i cant really be a judge here.
kthxbyeimout
I have got over 200 videos to go through which i am, i claim hes a scammer and i will prove it within a few days

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 am

Blaze wrote:Will look at the proof once I am home, if the proof is valid then Ali is right. You dont even provided proof mum.
I have over 200 videos to go through, some long some short, give me a few days i will provide the proof.

If i'm right i think Ali shoudnl't be mod anymore agreed?

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

it all is depending on the situation, we cant say anything untill we see, and please when you find something post it FULLY without cropping any parts at the end
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 am

zezi wrote:it all is depending on the situation, we cant say anything untill we see, and please when you find something post it FULLY without cropping any parts at the end
Will do, there should be about 4 scamming vids.

At least 40k i remember one was 2 phat sets.

So i also get my refund yeah?

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:59 am

@mum, i would like to see where i "scammed".

when u upload the vid, plz go on report staff section and make thread.
and if i really didnt pay a stake, than u can do what ever u want.

and about when it was 2 spec dds and no whip i paid u after i asked blaze about it:

[11/19/2013 11:21:02 PM] ali tay: look
[11/19/2013 11:21:07 PM] ali tay: we did phat stake
[11/19/2013 11:21:08 PM] ali tay: me and mum
[11/19/2013 11:21:12 PM] ali tay: we both hit on 3
[11/19/2013 11:21:16 PM] ali tay: we shoulda hit on 4
[11/19/2013 11:21:21 PM] ali tay: then it was dds only
[11/19/2013 11:21:28 PM] ali tay: and i miss clicked and put on whip
[11/19/2013 11:21:31 PM] ali tay: then went way
[11/19/2013 11:21:33 PM] ali tay: we were =
[11/19/2013 11:21:37 PM] ali tay: he got 1-2 hits
[11/19/2013 11:21:38 PM] ali tay: free
[11/19/2013 11:21:39 PM] ali tay: and koed me
[11/19/2013 11:21:43 PM] ali tay: what do i do?
[11/19/2013 11:21:50 PM] ali tay: did i lose or rm?
[11/19/2013 11:21:57 PM] ali tay: caps says a rm
[11/19/2013 11:22:12 PM] blaze: dunno lol
[11/19/2013 11:22:16 PM] blaze: I wasnt a MM so not my call
[11/19/2013 11:22:26 PM] ali tay: the thing is
[11/19/2013 11:22:29 PM] ali tay: i gave him 1-2 free hits
[11/19/2013 11:22:31 PM] ali tay: cuz i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:22:35 PM] ali tay: it was a dds only
[11/19/2013 11:22:49 PM] ali tay: and made me lose
[11/19/2013 11:22:53 PM] ali tay: is that a rm
[11/19/2013 11:23:18 PM] blaze: you lost cuz you pulled a qwhip?
[11/19/2013 11:23:30 PM] ali tay: nooo
[11/19/2013 11:23:35 PM] ali tay: it was dds only
[11/19/2013 11:23:37 PM] ali tay: so i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:23:41 PM] ali tay: we were both 34 hp
[11/19/2013 11:23:48 PM] ali tay: so i pulled a w hip
[11/19/2013 11:23:53 PM] ali tay: and moved away instantly
[11/19/2013 11:24:02 PM] ali tay: and he got 1 hit
[11/19/2013 11:24:04 PM] ali tay: for free
[11/19/2013 11:24:08 PM] ali tay: made me lose
[11/19/2013 11:24:18 PM] blaze: well u moved awa? lol
[11/19/2013 11:24:25 PM] ali tay: yes cuz i clicked on whip
[11/19/2013 11:24:26 PM] blaze: how can he help it
[11/19/2013 11:24:27 PM] blaze: so its his call
[11/19/2013 11:24:29 PM] ali tay: i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:24:33 PM] ali tay: it was whuip only
[11/19/2013 11:24:37 PM] ali tay: so i moved away
[11/19/2013 11:24:38 PM] ali tay: so iw ouldnt
[11/19/2013 11:24:40 PM] ali tay: hit him
[11/19/2013 11:24:41 PM] ali tay: with whip
[11/19/2013 11:24:50 PM] ali tay: and we were both =
[11/19/2013 11:24:53 PM] ali tay: is this his?
[11/19/2013 11:24:53 PM] blaze: I would say his call, he is a douch if he says give me
[11/19/2013 11:24:54 PM] ali tay: or mine
[11/19/2013 11:25:01 PM] blaze: But it would be his call still
[11/19/2013 11:25:11 PM] ali tay: alright

then i paid u.

2nd i hit on 3, and ran away. we asked bank about it he said rm, then u said just go in since u were winning, we went in and i killed u and it was me who won/got it.

if u have any proof of me really "scamming" i would like to see it. now close the subject until blaze decide who got it and if u wanna report me then plz do with a valid proof of an actual scam.

now please if u have anything to report me on. please go on "report a staff member"
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 am

Ali wrote:@mum, i would like to see where i "scammed".

when u upload the vid, plz go on report staff section and make thread.
and if i really didnt pay a stake, than u can do what ever u want.

and about when it was 2 spec dds and no whip i paid u after i asked blaze about it:

[11/19/2013 11:21:02 PM] ali tay: look
[11/19/2013 11:21:07 PM] ali tay: we did phat stake
[11/19/2013 11:21:08 PM] ali tay: me and mum
[11/19/2013 11:21:12 PM] ali tay: we both hit on 3
[11/19/2013 11:21:16 PM] ali tay: we shoulda hit on 4
[11/19/2013 11:21:21 PM] ali tay: then it was dds only
[11/19/2013 11:21:28 PM] ali tay: and i miss clicked and put on whip
[11/19/2013 11:21:31 PM] ali tay: then went way
[11/19/2013 11:21:33 PM] ali tay: we were =
[11/19/2013 11:21:37 PM] ali tay: he got 1-2 hits
[11/19/2013 11:21:38 PM] ali tay: free
[11/19/2013 11:21:39 PM] ali tay: and koed me
[11/19/2013 11:21:43 PM] ali tay: what do i do?
[11/19/2013 11:21:50 PM] ali tay: did i lose or rm?
[11/19/2013 11:21:57 PM] ali tay: caps says a rm
[11/19/2013 11:22:12 PM] blaze: dunno lol
[11/19/2013 11:22:16 PM] blaze: I wasnt a MM so not my call
[11/19/2013 11:22:26 PM] ali tay: the thing is
[11/19/2013 11:22:29 PM] ali tay: i gave him 1-2 free hits
[11/19/2013 11:22:31 PM] ali tay: cuz i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:22:35 PM] ali tay: it was a dds only
[11/19/2013 11:22:49 PM] ali tay: and made me lose
[11/19/2013 11:22:53 PM] ali tay: is that a rm
[11/19/2013 11:23:18 PM] blaze: you lost cuz you pulled a qwhip?
[11/19/2013 11:23:30 PM] ali tay: nooo
[11/19/2013 11:23:35 PM] ali tay: it was dds only
[11/19/2013 11:23:37 PM] ali tay: so i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:23:41 PM] ali tay: we were both 34 hp
[11/19/2013 11:23:48 PM] ali tay: so i pulled a w hip
[11/19/2013 11:23:53 PM] ali tay: and moved away instantly
[11/19/2013 11:24:02 PM] ali tay: and he got 1 hit
[11/19/2013 11:24:04 PM] ali tay: for free
[11/19/2013 11:24:08 PM] ali tay: made me lose
[11/19/2013 11:24:18 PM] blaze: well u moved awa? lol
[11/19/2013 11:24:25 PM] ali tay: yes cuz i clicked on whip
[11/19/2013 11:24:26 PM] blaze: how can he help it
[11/19/2013 11:24:27 PM] blaze: so its his call
[11/19/2013 11:24:29 PM] ali tay: i forgot
[11/19/2013 11:24:33 PM] ali tay: it was whuip only
[11/19/2013 11:24:37 PM] ali tay: so i moved away
[11/19/2013 11:24:38 PM] ali tay: so iw ouldnt
[11/19/2013 11:24:40 PM] ali tay: hit him
[11/19/2013 11:24:41 PM] ali tay: with whip
[11/19/2013 11:24:50 PM] ali tay: and we were both =
[11/19/2013 11:24:53 PM] ali tay: is this his?
[11/19/2013 11:24:53 PM] blaze: I would say his call, he is a douch if he says give me
[11/19/2013 11:24:54 PM] ali tay: or mine
[11/19/2013 11:25:01 PM] blaze: But it would be his call still
[11/19/2013 11:25:11 PM] ali tay: alright

then i paid u.

2nd i hit on 3, and ran away. we asked bank about it he said rm, then u said just go in since u were winning, we went in and i killed u and it was me who won/got it.

if u have any proof of me really "scamming" i would like to see it. now close the subject until blaze decide who got it and if u wanna report me then plz do with a valid proof of an actual scam.

now please if u have anything to report me on. please go on "report a staff member"
LOOOOOOOOOL, U DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME 1 FREE HIT, I CANNOT WAIT TILL I FIND THE VIDEO.

IF I HIT U WITH WHIP U WUD RUN AWAY AND BAN ME IF I DONT PAY ULL SAY U AUTO LOSE UVE DONE THAT A MONTH AGO. ZEZIMA GOT INVOLVED SAYING IM SO LUCKY THAT I DIDNT PAY MASK.

DW DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO OBV IM GNNA REPORT U FOR SCAMMING ETC

I CANNOT BELIVE UR LIEING, JUST WAIT TILL I FIND THE VIDEO U DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME 1 FREE HIT.

SO IF U KILLED ME THEN U WUDNT OF PAYED ME ULL BAN ME UNTILL I PAYED U WHEN U BROKE THE RULES

REMEMBER WHEN WE RISKED FITE I SPECED AND TELED WHEN NOT NOWING

U JAILED ME LOL JUST WAIT FOR VIDS I CANNOT WAIT

Also Blaze im a douche for somebody breaking a rule and me just saying rm?

Im a douche to people that are douches to me.

He makes me risk 2 sets torva extra, 6k tokks extra

Nice back chatting man SmileSmileSmile)

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 am

even if i didnt give u a free hit,it doesnt matter, i still paid u the stake.+i would of still paid u since i used the whip.

like i said, when u got the vids up we will argue. (the whole convo so that u wouldnt play tricks)

Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 am

Turning into a yes you did/no I didnt war, mum already crossing a line by breaking rules so I am with Ali already.

Will be closed till I check the proof.

Mum, ur on a edge of something bad happening to you, keep it real and follow the rules.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 am

Approved, mum did scam Ali.
A refund + ban for 48 hours.

-> Extra 48 hours for disrespecting a staff member
-> Extra 48 hours for scamming someone who is here to help the server without even getting paid
-> On the edge of getting permantly banned

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down