PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming.

+2
raiper
titan
6 posters

Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty Once again reporting Bonanza for farming.

Post  titan Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 am

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Bonfar10

Proof is there, yes I had items in my inventory but nothing was equipped as you can see.
titan
titan

Back to top Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty hahaha

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 am

damn you are dumb, why run in too wildy whit armor and take it off when you get attacked?

raiper

Back to top Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty and

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 am

and pls dont fuck whit the pics and take color over, let all se what i writed.

raiper

Back to top Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty Re: Once again reporting Bonanza for farming.

Post  C A P S Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 am

raiper wrote:damn you are dumb, why run in too wildy whit armor and take it off when you get attacked?
It seems you're the dumb one, he would of been collecting his lootables.. Stop hating at every opportunity you get.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty Re: Once again reporting Bonanza for farming.

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 am

C A P S wrote:
raiper wrote:damn you are dumb, why run in too wildy whit armor and take it off when you get attacked?
It seems you're the dumb one, he would of been collecting his lootables.. Stop hating at every opportunity you get.
no, when he runs too wildy whit arm, its legal too kill him, and when he take armor off for getting a screenshot when he dont have armor, thats just sad.

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  titan Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:05 am

I can edit my pictures as I please, and yes, read under the picture. I edited to block my pms thank you very much. I agree with CAPS stop harassing people every chance you get.
titan
titan

Back to top Go down

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:08 am

titan wrote:why do i report me all the time? havent done anything wrong in your reports, its legal too kill guys whit ARMOUR! and i dont care if you take it off when you almost die so u can get a screenshot of it that just sad, stop it! btw i did take pics of the loot.

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  titan Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:16 am

Good for you, considering I didn't have them on to fight back with or any food or pots i'd say that's farming. Just in my opinion.
titan
titan

Back to top Go down

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:19 am

titan wrote:Good for you, considering I didn't have them on to fight back with or any food or pots i'd say that's farming. Just in my opinion.
dont go to wildy whit armor on if you are there just to watch. how can any now what u doing in wildy when u have armor on?

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  titan Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:23 am

First of all, stop following all my reports and flaming me on everyone of them.
Second; any proof I had the armor on before hand?
Third; I'm sad? Look @ first again.
Stop posting on this thread until a mod reviews.
Thanks
- Titan.
titan
titan

Back to top Go down

Once again reporting Bonanza for farming. Empty this guy has been mad for a while now lol

Post  rick grimes Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:41 am

and farmed titan 2x now for no reason lol! 
rick grimes
rick grimes

Back to top Go down

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:47 am

rick grimes wrote:and farmed titan 2x now for no reason lol! 
have you ? Wink

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 am

raiper stop reply on always all "report a player" and don't flam on forum too.

user will be dealt with

thanks for your report.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  rick grimes Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:22 am

bank wrote:raiper stop reply on always all "report a player" and don't flam on forum too.

user will be dealt with

thanks for your report.

-bank
______
he made another account lol idk man he is a total scrub
rick grimes
rick grimes

Back to top Go down

Post  raiper Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 am

rick grimes wrote:
he made another account lol idk man he is a total scrub
rick, stop flam me now, you dont have anything whit this case too do

raiper

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 am

raiper i have told you numerous times to not post on report section when it has nothing to do with you, i have told you to stop flaming people and i have told you not to double and or triple post. action is now going to be taken.
thanks bank for sorting this out.
/CLOSED
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down