PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexter not following rules he accepted

3 posters

Go down

Dexter not following rules he accepted Empty Dexter not following rules he accepted

Post  agie70 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 pm

So me and 'dexter' had a fight we agreed ags spec ss on and no leech you can just see it in the chat box as the vid started and he agreed too, then he decided to claw spec me at the end..

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-xIV4zX38
agie70
agie70
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Dexter not following rules he accepted Empty Re: Dexter not following rules he accepted

Post  C A P S Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Kind of a tough call since you didn't exactly say "no claws" so I won't take any action but if any other staff disagrees with me then feel free to punish him.
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Dexter not following rules he accepted Empty Re: Dexter not following rules he accepted

Post  zezi Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:22 pm

yo caps, when he mentioned in the rules that ags for spec, then he limited all spec weapons to ddos only and although the dude didnt get the kill it is still considered a scam and user got to be punished, i will leave him this time with a warning but a ban on next scam, dealt with.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down