PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wait hold on...

2 posters

Go down

wait hold on... Empty wait hold on...

Post  vlogickz Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:44 am

so u just let this flow along by just saying secure ur pass more and that it isnt ur fault.. my pass was defo secure . i worked hard for my items and spent time playing this rsps and all my progress goes back to 0 and u admins just dont give a shit at least can i have a refund and then ill secure my pass even more.. if im a player of ur game im part of the community and its ur job to help and entertain the whole community which at this state ur not doing. and plus u 2 are able to spawn my refund back which is really all am asking for.. and btw if i cant get a refund can u please explain why at least not go ahead lock this post and carry on not giving a fuck because i worked hard for these items and its quiet not fair that their all gone now and u both are just there chilling back and ur back to ur players.. its a 'Question and Help' section. i got hacked.... so can u please help me by doing something about this at least......................

vlog/kevin
vlogickz
vlogickz

Back to top Go down

wait hold on... Empty Re: wait hold on...

Post  Blaze Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 am

We cant do anything because your claiming to be hacked. You are not providing any proof. You cant expect me to believe anyone because if I would my trust would be abused to the max.

Our job is to provide a safe game environment, your job is to keep your password/computer secure.

Thats why.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  vlogickz Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 am

How am I gna provide proof of me getting hacked. Lmao what u expect meto vid my screen of Me getting hacked..
1) u cant log in whilst someone's on ur acc. If I cant log in how dafuq u gna knw am being hacked what if it was god just chilling on my acc.
2)what proof am I supposed to give of me getting hacked whilst I didnt even notice? An envelope post mail of a random dude saying I hacked ur acc.. Yh lmfao I can picture this and show it to amazing gogogadget blaze ofc hr should help me with this. Rofl
3) I am trusted but I trust no1 but my gf and family.(want proof for that aswell?) why would I just give my items to anyone I dnt even knw anf make a thread abwt it.
4)I did do my job by keeping my pass well safe I assume I got keylogged coz the dude didbt even change my pass afterwards
5)if u can spawn.... Why can't u simply refund an oldschool player of urs.

U claim u makr the game environment safe? U hardly speaj to anyone u just sit online and blank everyone coz u think ur an aggressive prestigious solider. If u cant control or help out ur players u might aswell shut down ur rsps coz all admins ob all rsps's are expected to Be generous.
vlogickz
vlogickz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:21 am

vlogickz wrote:How am I gna provide proof of me getting hacked. Lmao what u expect meto vid my screen of Me getting hacked..
1) u cant log in whilst someone's on ur acc. If I cant log in how dafuq u gna knw am being hacked what if it was god just chilling on my acc.
2)what proof am I supposed to give of me getting hacked whilst I didnt even notice? An envelope post mail of a random dude saying I hacked ur acc.. Yh lmfao I can picture this and show it to amazing gogogadget blaze ofc hr should help me with this. Rofl
3) I am trusted but I trust no1 but my gf and family.(want proof for that aswell?) why would I just give my items to anyone I dnt even knw anf make a thread abwt it.
4)I did do my job by keeping my pass well safe I assume I got keylogged coz the dude didbt even change my pass afterwards
5)if u can spawn.... Why can't u simply refund an oldschool player of urs.

U claim u makr the game environment safe? U hardly speaj to anyone u just sit online and blank everyone coz u think ur an aggressive prestigious solider. If u cant control or help out ur players u might aswell shut down ur rsps coz all admins ob all rsps's are expected to Be generous.

You said it yourself, you cant proof you got hacked thus we will not refund people if they get hacked. Simple as that. You failed to secure your account, thats the end. What more can I do? You should understand this and stop viewing this only from your point of view.

I claim to make a save game environment yes. If you search for the definition of this you will see why. 'Save' does not mean playing the server, it means that I secure the server so you wont get hacked trough me or that you will not gain malware trough Purechaos.

Almost every server that cares about the server would do this, the economy of a server gets ruined if you throw stuff around for free to everyone.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  vlogickz Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am

Lmao.. Arh why shall I bother carry on with a prestigious dude who thinks he's so smart. I clearly Said I kept my fucking pass safe but it just seems lije u think am lieing in some way ffs just coz I dnt have proof of me getting hacked ur only answer Back would. Be u shouldve kept it safe when I'm sure I did . At least lestic would try chat this out . Btw big boy other rsps's do give refunds even soulsplit. U are able to spawn but just dont refund hacked players just face the fact that u dont give a fuck abwt ur community and ill face the fact that I aint getting my stuff back because apparently jesus over here said I cant secure my pass how dyu knw that.
vlogickz
vlogickz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 am

So your saying you are 100% positive that you have nothing to do with the fact that your hacked? That it is our mistake that you got hacked? Then your basicly saying that someone found a way to hack everyone trough the server or has hacked all the player files because else there is no way.

I dont act smart, I actually know quite a bit about security and running a RsPs. You must know that a lot of servers on the server pages are infected aswell.

From the Soulsplit page:

SoulSplit is one of the only servers to provide this service

So my 'Almost every server does the same as us' is true.

I am not saying your lieing, I am saying that we lost trust in most of the players. I have had countless cases were someone would lie to me in order to get free stuff or to recover a account that wasnt theirs. What I can say is that this isnt caused by us.

Hell if I would give in to anyone making these claims your account would be hacked multiple times by now.

u dont give a fuck abwt ur community

I dont? Then why would I bother responding on your topic?

secure my pass how dyu knw that.

You got hacked, its more then obvious you failed to? I am sorry this happend.

Closed due to your use of language.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum