PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developers Team

3 posters

Go down

Developers Team Empty Developers Team

Post  Capone Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 am

Hello, My name is Josiah or as in-game I'm known as Capone or Se7en. I would like to say a few things. This is a cool server but it needs much more cool things added. I'm one who likes a more runescape like community. I like spawns. I love to Pk. I don't like those retarded Nazi-Zombie mini games etc. I know many languages such as Java Script, HTML, VB, and some more. I know how to code and develop RSPS. I was developer on a server that was in the top 10 on top 100.  It's Name was UndoneX till it shutdown. I know that I am fairly new to this server but I saw many things that needed rework, such as player make overs, weapon nerfing and un-nerfing, re arranging home to make it more convenient to pkers, we have little hybrids and pures and not many zerkers at all. I can make special places for them such as ::wests ::easts ::greens. I know how to code customs such as colored santas and partyhats. Partyhats would be named after each type of armour as would their color. The Santas would be in colors of the rainbow aswell as the colors of the armour. EX: Rune Partyhat Runesanta, Barrows Partyhat Barrows santa, Black Santa, Purple Santa, just to name a few. I can rework the base so that players can decide what revision they want to choose (revision meaning looks, such as an 07 look, 09 look, 2011 looks) these looks would be the player looks, the map, items, the damage backsplash etc. I also know what things we need for a forums, anti-ddos software. The best forums at its cheapest is Vbullatin. It is $250. Having 2-4 developing a server would make it amazing. Many servers have a developer team that would take the idea's of the community and make it real. Thank you for reading this thread and reply your ideas.

Capone

Back to top Go down

Developers Team Empty Re: Developers Team

Post  Logic. Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 am

This is advertising... ._.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 am

Wrong section, moved To suggestions unless someone has a better idea.

Harb
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down