PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso.....

5 posters

Go down

Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso..... Empty Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso.....

Post  mike is a b0ss Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 am

i was fighting in the wild and dced lost my fire cape and torso along with claws. i dont want items back but if the problem could be fixed or looked at it would be much apreciated...

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso..... Empty Re: Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso.....

Post  Logic. Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 am

It's not the Servers' fault. It's your computers' fault or your Internets fault.
Fixing it on the other hand go and buy a different membership from a provider, or a new computer.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso..... Empty Re: Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso.....

Post  da1t Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 am

If you can tell me your area I can tell you the best Internet that's pretty cheap that will make your experience 10x better. It could be your router as well if you're using a laptop, linksys are one of the better routers that are pretty cheap.
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Dced while fighting in wild lost claws and fire cape and torso..... Empty well

Post  santa rush Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 am

well u could be kicked from server idk or you just really d/c

santa rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am

Wrong section, also this can be anything from your side.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down