PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EDITED] Generator.

3 posters

Go down

[EDITED] Generator.  Empty [EDITED] Generator.

Post  Rank12 Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:59 am

Hey there PURECHAOS members, I play Runescape daily. I'll admit.
I have tried numerous amount of those stupid non-working generators, but I have a friend that recently made one of his own. I garaunteed that it wouldn't work, but surprisingly it does. It doesn't give that whole "OMG 100M IN ONE SECOND" type deal, but it generates 100,000 every 5-second waiting period. It will come up on some Anti-virus softwares because its running on an .exe database, just ignore it and run. I was suspicious about it at first too, but trust me. You Won't regret it. The link is: [LINK DELETED BY HARB]  <- just replace (dot) with a .

Mod edit:
Honestly, the seconf word screams spam, while the rest of the post looks like malware. If you really were a friend you'd give us his name so we could check his other stuff out, but as you don't I don't believe that you believe that people will bw happy with this tool. Also this could get us into legal ttouble, so don't post stuff lik this anymore. The next user who does this will recieve an instaban and have his thread deleted.

Rank12

Back to top Go down

[EDITED] Generator.  Empty Re: [EDITED] Generator.

Post  Logic. Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 am

This kid...
Harb lock the thread too mayn.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 am

Logic. wrote:This kid...
Harb lock the thread too mayn.
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down