PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these could improve the server and also expand the server

2 posters

Go down

these could improve the server and also expand the server Empty these could improve the server and also expand the server

Post  nines Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:45 am

as we all know money has no value atm,
I suggest that money has value on the server this could be done in many ways ,my suggestion is:
1)make it so that you receive money for every kill (aswell as the tokkul), this could be 400k, 800k, 1m.
2) make a second shop containing all the items from pkp shop but insead of pkpoints they have money value, or the items could be different.
3) make a barrows shop that accepts coins, eg, dh set for 10m or 5m.
4) make teleport tabs, and make it so that you can only teleport out of combat with the use of these teletabs, they could have money value or pkp value, I suggest the same price as 1 kill.

in my opinion adding money to the game will expand the game and make it more interesting as players will start trading more, marching etc.

thank you, nines.What a Face Laughing 

nines

Back to top Go down

these could improve the server and also expand the server Empty Re: these could improve the server and also expand the server

Post  Blaze Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:06 am

nines wrote:as we all know money has no value atm,
I suggest that money has value on the server this could be done in many ways ,my suggestion is:
1)make it so that you receive money for every kill (aswell as the tokkul), this could be 400k, 800k, 1m.
2) make a second shop containing all the items from pkp shop but insead of pkpoints they have money value, or the items could be different.
3) make a barrows shop that accepts coins, eg, dh set for 10m or 5m.
4) make teleport tabs, and make it so that you can only teleport out of combat with the use of these teletabs, they could have money value or pkp value, I suggest the same price as 1 kill.

in my opinion adding money to the game will expand the game and make it more interesting as players will start trading more, marching etc.

thank you, nines.What a Face Laughing 

The problem with money is that it is already ingame and Runescape offers so much ways to get money easy. It can be exploited easy probably :/

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down