PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape?

5 posters

Go down

What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape? Empty What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape?

Post  Zero Gravity Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Title says it all, what is or was you're favorite skill in runescape?
for me, it'd probably have to be Runecrafting or Dungeonerring, Why?
Runecrafting was the first skill i trained back in 05 when i first started play Runescape, and Dungeonerring, its fun, keeps you on you're toes and makes you think, for example i remember one time in the boss room, it was the one that lowers you're stats, me and my team would have turns opening the door and using our Fractite 2h, Sword and Daggers running in, attacking it and Lodestone teleporting out, it was so much fun... Next thing we know EOC came out and i quit, gave away my account which was also maxed out with every item in the dungeonerring store, party hat set, Halloween set, Santa, i believe i was the 3rd richest ingame? i cant remember.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape? Empty Re: What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape?

Post  rick grimes Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 pm

not training them thats why i came here
rick grimes
rick grimes

Back to top Go down

What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape? Empty Re: What is / Was you're favorite skill in runescape?

Post  anti m Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 am

My favorite skill was maybe dungeoneering i know it's boring but atleast u don't have to afk.
anti m
anti m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sn0w Beast Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

My favorite skill is Woodcutting. Everyone loves killing the environment!
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pascal. Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Lmfao@Trevor,
My Favourite Skill In Runescape Is Fishing,
Gotta Get Dem Rocks
Pascal.
Pascal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down