PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame

5 posters

Go down

A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame Empty A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame

Post  Zero Gravity Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

i literally just thought of this off the top of my head,

For each player who advertises on a server, Example: Currently im advertising on 5 seperate servers, i get 1 loyaltly token, these tokens can be exchanged in turn for donation items such as Chaotic Maul is 150 loyalty tokens, in order to make sure the players are actually advertising on the server given, Blaze or Lestic aswell as any other staff members should be able to go onto that site and confirm whether or not they have,

Im not sure whether this can bring up legal issues or not, can someone confirm?
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame Empty Re: A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame

Post  Lestic Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Nononono, stop doing it. Very bad idea, I don't like it. Explaination:
Advertising on other server makes us look like we need players very badly and have a bad community. Also, advertising on other servers makes the server owners on the server you're advertising very angry, which I would like to avoid. As third, sometimes advertsing in the wrong place gets only hackers and spammers to your server.
So I am sorry but the awnser is and will always be: no.
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame Empty Re: A few suggestions how to being people to the forums and ingame

Post  Jayden Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:01 pm

As what lestic said, it's bad enough we get it enough on this server, but doing it on other servers is just not right.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

that's a very very bad idea o.o
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 am

There is nothing worse then a server spamming on other servers for players. It makes the owner look like a 12 year old doing everything he can for a single player.

We do not need this, we know our server can get far without using those silly and sad methods.

We do not reward for this and we dont approve it.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down