PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A ask anything you want to lestic

+2
Jayden
Lestic
6 posters

Go down

Q&A ask anything you want to lestic Empty Q&A ask anything you want to lestic

Post  Lestic Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 am

GOGOGOGOGO!!!
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Q&A ask anything you want to lestic Empty Re: Q&A ask anything you want to lestic

Post  Jayden Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 am

As the server is growing in player count every day, lestic what are your goals for PureChaos?
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Q&A ask anything you want to lestic Empty Re: Q&A ask anything you want to lestic

Post  Zero Gravity Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Lestic, with the current forum base only set at a frequent 3 players, what will be you're goals in making this number rise,

Also, i heard you and blaze mention that we will be moving to VBulletin, can you please give the community a confirmed date? Thanks.
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuckness Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 am

Vbulletin ? o.o nice
Fuckness
Fuckness

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:18 am

Do you and Blaze have an estimated date for PureChaos V2?
Just an estimate, or the date where it is coming out.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lestic Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Wow, cause of the development in v2, I totally forgot this. I am sorry guys, here are your answers:

Jayden - IxlordxI wrote:As the server is growing in player count every day, lestic what are your goals for PureChaos?
I don't have a set amount of players in my head, but what I would really like to do is: breaking the 75 player marker. This is cause of our first successful server achieved it in a couple of weeks, and we would really like to do that again.

Zero Gravity wrote:Lestic, with the current forum base only set at a frequent 3 players, what will be you're goals in making this number rise,

Also, i heard you and blaze mention that we will be moving to VBulletin, can you please give the community a confirmed date? Thanks.
I think that you are talking about the forums, we will get Vbulletin and that will make the playercount on the forum rise. NOTE: Vbulletin forums will come after the release of v2, not before. There is no confirmed date because we need to do a lot of work on v2.

Logic. wrote:Do you and Blaze have an estimated date for PureChaos V2?
Just an estimate, or the date where it is coming out.
We do not have an estimated date, but I can tell from the progress we are making that it will take at least 4 weeks before we can release it to the public. The first beta test period however, will probably be in about 2-3 weeks.

Thank you for your questions!

Best of regards, Lestic.
Lestic
Lestic
Cernturion

https://purechaos.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am

will v2 have perfect pking?

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down