PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I monster I bug abusing and rushing

+2
Ali
da1t
6 posters

Go down

I monster I bug abusing and rushing Empty I monster I bug abusing and rushing

Post  da1t Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm

My ingame accountname: dalt

Person who broke the rules: I monster i

Explanation of what happened:Hes been rushing me all night and i finally got it on video. Hes been rushing others as well. I love how hes so quick to report players then he just does the same thing.

Proof of what happened:
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

I monster I bug abusing and rushing Empty finnally

Post  Ali Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm

finnally its ur end monster
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

I monster I bug abusing and rushing Empty Re: I monster I bug abusing and rushing

Post  Damn Trippy Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 pm

lmao i don't know it's just me but i can hardly see the video...i can't tell if that even is monster.

Damn Trippy

Back to top Go down

I monster I bug abusing and rushing Empty Re: I monster I bug abusing and rushing

Post  da1t Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm

you can pause the video and look when my mouse is over him, its perfectly clear.
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  da1t Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Damn Trippy wrote:lmao i don't know it's just me but i can hardly see the video...i can't tell if that even is monster.

and ive gone an extra mile and got pics to "help" your poor eyesight.

I monster I bug abusing and rushing 7U2Ou96

I monster I bug abusing and rushing 0KvmbzY
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:31 pm

It is monster.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  I Monster I Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 pm

yeah i rushed you cause u rushed me earlier! l0l and yeah i bug abused! claws to gmaul is bug abuse! mmmhm you should really check updates more often i spokee with blaze about the same crap. its fine. right blaze! XD
l0l0l0l0l0l your so bad Very Happy

I Monster I

Back to top Go down

Post  da1t Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I Monster I wrote:yeah i rushed you cause u rushed me earlier! l0l and yeah i bug abused! claws to gmaul is bug abuse! mmmhm you should really check updates more often i spokee with blaze about the same crap. its fine. right blaze! XD
l0l0l0l0l0l your  so bad Very Happy
the amount of times you can lie in one sentence is crazy. You can ask anyone, i've never rushed you i got on a little bit before this happend and i was talking to koneko and cowboy the entire time on skype. So please provide proof.
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  I Monster I Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:41 pm

da1t wrote:
I Monster I wrote:yeah i rushed you cause u rushed me earlier! l0l and yeah i bug abused! claws to gmaul is bug abuse! mmmhm you should really check updates more often i spokee with blaze about the same crap. its fine. right blaze! XD
l0l0l0l0l0l your  so bad Very Happy
the amount of times you can lie in one sentence is crazy. You can ask anyone, i've never rushed you i got on a little bit before this happend and i was talking to koneko and cowboy the entire time on skype. So please provide proof.

Lol do i need to have proof form earlier lik esrsly. i just teleported from you u came up and doubled me and ran. you didnt lose anything of wealth. also everyone rushing everybody so the rule is like broken 24/7. obviously i did but i was mad from earlier. this rule needs to be removed or dealt with. blaze and lestic are very busy and great owners they will do something about the rule. lets just try to be fair from now on?

I Monster I

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Dealt with.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down