PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings

4 posters

Go down

monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings Empty monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings

Post  da1t Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:15 pm

With proof we mean other people who were on at that time, or pictures.

My ingame accountname:dalt/brutalz

Person who broke the rules:i monster i and ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (both same person) he ban evades with it

Explanation of what happened:hes just rushing even though its illegal over and over

Proof of what happened:
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings Empty Re: monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings

Post  zezi Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm

I jailed ezzzz for 1 hour, but if proven that their the same person then blaze will take a different action.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings Empty Re: monster/ezzz still rushingeven after multiple warnings

Post  I Monster I Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Dalt man, you have alot to learn. ezzzzzz and i are buds irl. check my ip vs his ip @ staff. if they were the same it would be me. but since they are different thats phisically impossible for it to be the same person. also you guys say u have screenie of us saying its one person or another. that would be because were skyping each other. you guys went crazy lol. well my friend was punished. after what i just wrote that makes this case over for all i know. he will learn like i did everyone chill out and have a good one.

meh.. Monstaaa

I Monster I

Back to top Go down

Post  da1t Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:54 pm

I Monster I wrote:Dalt man, you have alot to learn. ezzzzzz and i are buds irl. check my ip vs his ip @ staff. if they were the same it would be me. but since they are different thats phisically impossible for it to be the same person. also you guys say u have screenie of us saying its one person or another. that would be because were skyping each other. you guys went crazy lol. well my friend was punished. after what i just wrote that makes this case over for all i know. he will learn like i did everyone chill out and have a good one.

meh.. Monstaaa
you have told zez that you're the same person, and i believe him any day over you.
da1t
da1t
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrighty Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

It's definitely the same person, and if there's any justice in the world he would get mac banned
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:39 am

IP's = No match, user unjailed as soon as he loggs in
There will be a different punishment on his next offense.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down