PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushers and Pjers

3 posters

Go down

Rushers and Pjers Empty Rushers and Pjers

Post  supergt50 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

I think rushers/pjers need to dealt with more strictly.. Too many people are doing it because they don't care about being warned or even jailed, also the report a player section is becoming flooded with reports of rush/pj/fc and if A new play joins and looks there it doesn't create a good view of the server and may lead to them not playing AT ALL.

Also I don't think we can allow rushing or pjing for the same reason of our players and community.

Lestic wrote:Ok, I will clear some thing up. The rule was set because we have a small community, though there are many rushers. This makes it hard to start as a new player, which makes many new players quit. The problem with many new players quitting is that the community of the server can't expand. If we do not grow, we would shut down after a month or two. We try to help our players having a good time on PureChaos, that's why we made the no rushing rule.

supergt50
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Rushers and Pjers Empty Re: Rushers and Pjers

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 am

We actual take action against rushers and pjers, we just need you to post a report about it.

And trust me they do care, I warned some people heavly with a 24 hour jail and there punishment keep getting higher everytime they do it until they get a ban.

I dont really see much of the same name reported over and over again in the report a player section, thus meaning our system does work and the people that are getting warned do not conitnue to rush or PJ in most cases.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrighty Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 am

I got rushed and lost 300+ tokkul earlier... does get a bit annoying
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content