PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Video Ideas Empty Video Ideas

Post  Wrighty Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 am

Hey guys, so I have just downloaded a new editing programme which I really want to try out. I want to make a really decent video showcasing the PureChaos server and need some video ideas in order to do so. I have been editing for over 6 years, So I'd like to say I feel fairly accomplished with it - so don't be scared to throw crazy ideas out there!

A few ideas I had

-RSMV
-Comedy Sketches
-Game Shows
-Short Movie etc

Believe it, or not, I used to make RS videos back in the day and had quite a few subscribers Wink one of which was the real Zezima who commented on one of my videos and caused a right havoc haha.
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Video Ideas Empty ummmmmmm

Post  Awwwready Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 am

that best way to bring new players is show them a risking pking video you can stage it or w/e but yea pking videos bring mroe players with the music and the loot drops and do some briding to b/c of alot player brid

Awwwready

Back to top Go down

Video Ideas Empty Re: Video Ideas

Post  Wrighty Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 am

Awwwready wrote:that best way to bring new players is show them a risking pking video you can stage it or w/e but yea pking videos bring mroe players with the music and the loot drops and do some briding to b/c of alot player brid
Good idea, but wanted to do something a bit different... I'm shit at hybridding but I can give it a go. Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 am

Like Awwwready already said, the best video for the server is a Pking video. Not a video where you fight with a whip + rune all the time but a video with different methods of pking such as Ranging, bridding, zerker, etc.

Goodluck

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrighty Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 am

Blaze wrote:Like Awwwready already said, the best video for the server is a Pking video. Not a video where you fight with a whip + rune all the time but a video with different methods of pking such as Ranging, bridding, zerker, etc.

Goodluck
Was speaking with Lestic and he suggested doing it commentary style? Might give it ago Smile
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Almost all the populair Pk video's are with epic music that fits in the video, a commentary can get boring quickly..

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrighty Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Blaze wrote:Almost all the populair Pk video's are with epic music that fits in the video, a commentary can get boring quickly..
True, took me 4 minutes to make a commentary for 1 fight... music is definitely better
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down