PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban my account?

3 posters

Go down

unban my account? Empty unban my account?

Post  golden glory Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 am

account name : golden glory

ingame or forums: ingame

punished by? cuck my sock or blaze idk

reason : some1 said i scammed him but isnt true get proof or vid! the player doesnt like me end i pay for it?

why should you get another chance: i dont need other chance i didnt do anything wrong? give me proof or a vid!!!! for something i didnt do!

golden glory

Back to top Go down

unban my account? Empty Re: unban my account?

Post  Blaze Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 am

First of all, you made 3 topics, this is called spam and there is a punishment for that to.

Now about the report, you got banned for scamming. There is enough proof but you are still lieing. You have confessed to me to with your 'Sorry'.

Explain to me, how did you got 1300 tokkuls and dragon claws with 69 kills?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm

I would like to add to what blaze said that user had gotten a few rushing warnings.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

unban my account? Empty unban me

Post  golden glory Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm

if you look good i donated for many players for tokkuls thats how i get the tokkols so please unban me now greetz

golden glory

Back to top Go down

unban my account? Empty unban me

Post  golden glory Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 pm

en btw i know he is you're mate so it doesnt matter if dont he got vid or no proof he dont got proof look other post all people that scammed need to have a proof or a vid if they dont got then own fault? i always ude middleman if i sell donor but why he dont need proof? or a vid? because its you're mate? so unban me please thanks

golden glory

Back to top Go down

unban my account? Empty end btw look my donation history

Post  golden glory Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:30 pm

if you see my donation history that ive sold to other players so its normal to have 1.3k tok claws end shit?
so i donated for nothing was just helping ppl out that cant or not aloud from parents to donate so i do it for them for tokkuls end items? so i only helped but 1 man said i scammed end rapid ban? thats not right man

golden glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

For the last time, you can stop with your bullshit talk about that he is my friend. Repeat that one more time and I will close your appeal because it does not make any sense.

Give me your PayPal email/First, last name in a PM and I will check your donations out, if you are really not lieing then you have nothing to worry about.

Can you also explain why I see a trade from you to Ma Pvp 1 in my trade logs right before the 'scam' happend?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 am

Can be closed.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down