PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was fun whilst it lasted!

4 posters

Go down

It was fun whilst it lasted! Empty It was fun whilst it lasted!

Post  Wrighty Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey guys, as you can probably figure out from the title I think it is my time to leave the server. I just don't particularly agree with some of the decisions made. The fact that a user scammed over 1k tokkul and got banned, to proceed to make another account and scam again and is still able to play is unfair in my eyes.  Even if he has payed irl money to play. But Hey, maybe that's just the lawyer coming out of me. Disregarding the immature children, the time I did spend on the server has been great and I've met some great friends.

Particularly Thomas(Cuck my Sock) Dalt, Logic, Mike, Zezima and all the others: I honestly can't thankyou enough for the amount of times you've made me laugh over Skype. I would literally leave a Skype call with cheeks hurting from smiling too much lol. From multi pk to eating whole turkeys It has been amazing, and I still hope we can Skype!

Also, wanted to say a Thankyou to Yoeri (Lestic) for helping me with video ideas, being someone to talk to, and being a genuine down to earth guy. Blaze, we might not agree on the same things and how you've carried certain situations but I have to admire the awesome Job you have done with this server. You've got a real platform to make something huge.

Also all the other amazing friends I speak to daily online! If anyone wants to carry on talking I don't mind adding you on Skype/Facebook just give me a pm. (Ill check within the next couple of days)

The future for me is pretty good! got a work placement in the legal dept for Warner Bros next year, and hopefully I'll end up working on some big film contracts Wink

I may come back in the future, but this remains very slim. Have fun guys Smile
Wrighty
Wrighty
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

It was fun whilst it lasted! Empty Re: It was fun whilst it lasted!

Post  Jayden Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm

bye Sad
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 pm

...i just dont know what to say..
But i hope we keep contact, ill miss you..
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 am

This is a late reply but bye. ;(
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down