PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost dragon defender and bandos

2 posters

Go down

lost dragon defender and bandos Empty lost dragon defender and bandos

Post  tramengasaw Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm

okay well i get pjed by reforged today a new player, and he gets my risk from risk fighting i know i'm not going to get anything back but heavydelta and bank saw this and attempted to at least try and tell reforged to please give back my stuff because pjing is against the rules, and it was not fair to get that kill he refused, so bank told me to post on forums, even though this lacks proof he told me that i should bring up the lack of staff ever playing to see this type of rule breaking in wild happen, and that maybe there should be more active staff to watch wild so that this does not happen so often to players because these type of players who do not "know the rules" do this all the time, and that should not ever be a valid excuse considering that you should know the rules before playing anyway. in my opinion these rule breaking players only ever listen to staff directly because they're only so tough when their account isn't directly being threatened by a staff member, so basically we need more staff to watch wildy

tramengasaw

Back to top Go down

lost dragon defender and bandos Empty Re: lost dragon defender and bandos

Post  Jayden Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 pm

I was actually watching that happen, although i took no part in helping the situation. I did see the Pj and there convo in the background. Cuck, Zez, Blaze, and Lestic are all around the same timezone. So right now its like 3-6am for them now :/
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down