PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fix chaotic crossbow

2 posters

Go down

fix chaotic crossbow Empty fix chaotic crossbow

Post  tramengasaw Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:35 am

i bought a chaotic crossbow from the pkp shop to test for pvming, and it's broken -.- not that it's actually a broken ccb it just doesntwork, you can't use any bolts with the chaotic crossbow so it's useless

i'd either like a refund or for this to be fixed fast please? because i totally just bought something that doesnt work right out of the shop

tramengasaw

Back to top Go down

fix chaotic crossbow Empty Re: fix chaotic crossbow

Post  Blaze Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 am

tramengasaw wrote:i bought a chaotic crossbow from the pkp shop to test for pvming, and it's broken -.- not that it's actually a broken ccb it just doesntwork, you can't use any bolts with the chaotic crossbow so it's useless

i'd either like a refund or for this to be fixed fast please? because i totally just bought something that doesnt work right out of the shop
It still works in Pk thats why we let it in.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  tramengasaw Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 am

blaze, it doesn't work in pk either the chaotic crossbow can't shoot bolts, for every typ of bolt it just says you can not use this type of ammo with the chaotic crossbow

tramengasaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 am

tramengasaw wrote:blaze, it doesn't work in pk either the chaotic crossbow can't shoot bolts, for every typ of bolt it just says you can not use this type of ammo with the chaotic crossbow
Try without bolts.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down