PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for a change

3 posters

Go down

time for a change Empty time for a change

Post  Ali Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm

i would like to suggest some ideas:

-having head mod - head admin: responsible for choosing staff + controls the team as there are soo many reports happening, test his mods from time to time and has a saying in mod related decisions

-having a new bosses, more sponser features..

-increasing phat's worth.. for example i have a purple and a guy wants to buy a purple.. the price increase 500toks for every phat that is in the game.. for exmple 4 purples in game purple gets to be 4k from shop.. this will be use full as phats are too common now adays..

-more events.. ill be doing more events and videos of the server to get more players etc.. this will help alot i guess
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

time for a change Empty Re: time for a change

Post  Jayden Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I think maybe having Moderators, and then a head moderator is a good idea. But maybe in the future the need for a head admin or high admin would be needed. But I don't think its needed currently at the moment. And picking the staff should be left up to Blaze or Lestic.

No need when V2 will come out.

The phat idea is terrible.. Sorry, I just really do not like it. It wouldn't be fair for someone to have spent ages saving up tokkul. Only to realise that he needs another 500-1k tokkul when 2 more phats come into the game.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  CmS Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Shadow...
CmS
CmS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content