PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban mike2?

2 posters

Go down

Unban mike2? Empty Unban mike2?

Post  mike is a b0ss Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:55 am

I have heard while i was gone that the person i gave my acouunt to was scamming.... please understand that the account mike2 when it was banned was not under my control... as you already know it was someone else. I am back now and would like to play on my acount that i worked hard to get. and have ultimate donor on.. please unban it thank you.

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Unban mike2? Empty Re: Unban mike2?

Post  Blaze Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 am

Denied for now, you gave your account away meaning you did not longer own it anymore. Thats like giving my account to a gold farmer and then making him bot 24/7, once he get banned I say yeah unban the account it wasnt me.

The account infraction is scamming and I do not know for how long the ban will last, but for now it will stay banned.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mike is a b0ss Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

i see where your coming from. But giving my account to someone that i trusted and you trusted to give mod to. It should have never happend is all im saying punish him not me.

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 am

mike is a b0ss wrote:i see where your coming from. But giving my account to someone that i trusted and you trusted to give mod to. It should have never happend is all im saying punish him not me.
You decided to put your account at risk by giving it away, you know when you 'quit' you can just logout and come back whenever you are ready to play again. It was completely unnecessary to give it away.

It should have never happend yes, but it did happen and all the accounts/people involved got a punishment.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mike is a b0ss Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 am

alright your decision is fair. if my account gets unbaned in the future let me know thank you.

mike is a b0ss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down