PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back. :D

+3
bank
koneko
Logic.
7 posters

Go down

I'm back. :D Empty I'm back. :D

Post  Logic. Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:57 am

When I first joined this server back in January, it was a fun and enjoyable server, nice community and such. Then it had its problems and had to shut down for a couple of months. I joined back, it was a nice community then, no-one pixel hungry or any shit like that. There was this GUY In-game called 'Lucy', the starter of the horrible community, they were a corrupt Moderator and mac-banned everybody. I had made a lot of friends on the server then, everyone was fun and kind to each other, the common argument but y'know that happens.

Skip forward a couple of months. The server has gone to shit and every good player has either quit or been banned.
No updates are being made to PureChaos and I know that they are working hard on PureChaos V2. But whenever I get on now I see people constantly raging at each-other and myself (I know most people hate me Very Happy). I always get ragged or some shit and when people start to FC and rush me I say 'Screenied', because I do screenie all of the time, they say 'Proof', the problem is, is that I can't be fucked to post any of these screenies anymore because they will bitch and cry about it to staff.

Anyways whenever I get on I just feel sick and tired of the same thing, it's time for me to move on.
I will sometimes hop on whenever I feel like it.
But in other words I'm saying goodbye to all of my friends. Thank-you for the fun times and I hope to speak to you in the future.
Goodluck with PureChaos in advance Blaze and Lestic. I love you

Steam:

I'm back. Smile

Last edited by Logic. on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

I'm back. :D Empty Re: I'm back. :D

Post  koneko Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 am

I will not stand for this yes we had our share of arguements but i never said we were not friends dont leave dont move on stay here we are family only few of us left fuck them new kids
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 am

gooood bye logic u was a player i never will forget. i can alwasys remember when u tolk every1 to stfu or something like that.
hope you come back 1 day

-bank
_________
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 am

Logic, we had our fights before but i never counted you anything lesser than a brother..
i just wish you come back soon and you gotta come back for v2 though
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 am

Sad to see you go, I know we had some problems but good that we could resolve them.

I am sure u come visit us one day again.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Logic. Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am

zezi wrote:Logic, we had our fights before but i never counted you anything lesser than a brother..
i just wish you come back soon and you gotta come back for v2 though
I will definitely check out v2, I was looking very forward to it. It depends if the community has healed.
Blaze wrote:Sad to see you go, I know we had some problems but good that we could resolve them.

I am sure u come visit us one day again.
I will visit again, if the community grows and is better, of-course I'll come back and stay for a while.
Solution>Problems
bank wrote:gooood bye logic u was a player i never will forget. i can alwasys remember when u tolk every1 to stfu or something like that.
hope you come back 1 day
I'm the one that tells people to quiet the fuck down. Hell yeah. Wink . Bye for now Mr. 105.
keneko wrote:I will not stand for this yes we had our share of arguements but i never said we were not friends dont leave dont move on stay here we are family only few of us left fuck them new kids
I am definitely leaving for the time being, as I said before if the community grows, and becomes better I will come back.
Logic.
Logic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:59 am

Bye brother Sad <3
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  C A P S Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 am

I know we wasn't the best of mates but I still have respect for you. Also sorry for all the times I raged @ you or argued with ya. I can be a dick sometimes, pce though. Smile
C A P S
C A P S
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down