PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova"

3 posters

Go down

Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova" Empty Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova"

Post  Win Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 am

okay guys so i went into wild and he attacked me he speced me with claws then hit me with ags and he glitched me because i lost my claws and i was praying bank told em thers a glitch thats how i lost. Many people saw it and i have 5 people who were there pleaee i want to playu the game and pk but i cant becaus he has all my stuff which i worked hard for and i dont want to quit because a faggot rushed me please help ik you guys aRE GOOD PEOPLE SO PLEASE DO WHATS RIGHT BANN HIM AND GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK PLEASE GUYS WHEN BANK ASKED HIM DID HE RUSH ME HE SAID "AHAHAHAHAHHA" SO THERS PROOF AND HES CONTINUEIGN RUSHUIG PLEASE PLEASE HELP MODS COEM ON AND HELP IK YOU WILL HELP ME PPL KEEPO GETTIGN RUSHED BY HIM HES A SCAMMER/LURED/RUSHER AND IS A BAD PERSON PLEASE HELP ME I HAD MY PRAYER ON AND WAS TALKGIN TO GUY I NWILDY THEN I GOT RUSHED BY HIM HE DOUBLES SPECED THEN AGS HIT ME AND I DIED THSI IS SAD PLEASE GIVE MY STUFF BACK AND ABNN HIM

Win

Back to top Go down

Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova" Empty Re: Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova"

Post  bank Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 am

yes that right he lose hes bank by " prayer glitch" and i dont saw he rush was a little bit afk.

but when " win" ask him why did u rush me. all he say was " hahhahahhaha" so i think he dont lie about this here. but i know he need a proof to get him jail or get a refund.

-bank
________
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova" Empty Re: Rushed/Scammed/Fucking he took my bank Rushed by "Pk Kosova"

Post  Jayden Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 pm

User has been dealt with.
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down