PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s0 of lol appeal

3 posters

Go down

s0 of lol appeal Empty s0 of lol appeal

Post  thatsillegal Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:30 am

account name? s0 of lol

ingame or forums? ingame,

punished by? mod ali

reason? "rushing"

if you think you got punished for no reason we would like a proof: no context

why should you get a second chance? well i think this is bs because while mod ali was online, and clearly walking around by the wilderness, i was constantly being pjed my kids like matt j , and farcasted by some randoms, while this was happening i would yell "does someone see this" , it wasnt only happening to me, ali didnt do anything about it so i decided to take it into my own hands and get back at the pjers with a double spec, technically i wasnt rushing, i would hit them once then spec. i suggest you hire a few more mods lestic and blaze maybe some for the US time zone that way at this time of day we can always have someone to go to for help, i understand you guys are doing your best but the pjers, scammers, etc. are corrupting the game and pushing not only me but a few others away. i love the server and would hate to go. thanks,

s0 of lol
thatsillegal
thatsillegal

Back to top Go down

s0 of lol appeal Empty Re: s0 of lol appeal

Post  koneko Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 am

agreed Very Happy i hope you get unjail bro
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 am

You decided to play as your own judge and that got you in jail. We have a whole section on this forum to report any rule breakers but you didnt. To bad for you that you got caught then, but if our mods see someone rule breaking they will take action.

Second, just because YOU saw something doesnt mean that a mod did, how is that even logical? What does yelling helps catching someone that did something that already happend.

You expect a staff member to see everything you can see, well sorry but its not going to happen. If a moderator stands next to you, can you know if he looks at his screen or is replaying his song on Youtube? NO you cannot.

So stop assuming everything you see is seen by a staff member.

Third, our moderator 'Zezima' currently has less acces to a computer due to personal reasons so we have one staffmember less and you just have to deal with it for now. We wont make 'a few more' moderators so that we end up with 3 online at the same time for 20 people on a normal evening. This is to much and I didnt even count (or Lestic) my self running around.

Ali will decide what to do with you.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 am

Resolved.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content