PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting zezima

3 posters

Go down

Reporting zezima Empty Reporting zezima

Post  strenghbob Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 am

I killed a guy and pked his claws and zezima jailed me because i dont want to give the claws back he says i have rushed but my first hit was with a whip and i hitted high then he hitted me back then i clawed him with 1 spec then i got his claws then zezima jailed me because he said it was a rush

strenghbob

Back to top Go down

Reporting zezima Empty Re: Reporting zezima

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 am

U need to whip 4x or 3x not sure b4 u spec.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Reporting zezima Empty ?

Post  strenghbob Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 am

when he has low hp i can spec how when i want?

strenghbob

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 am

Alright i would like to first thank you for taking your time and bothering to report me but too bad for you this is what really happened, i get called saying someone got rushed for claws, so i tele to the guy and he says strengh had rushed him and he lost claws, so first thing i wana do is to check if he really got the claws so i asked him did you get claws off him and strengh replies with a yes, so now i am sure that someone died and lost claws, i ask the dude that dies how did you die and he tells me he got 1 hited with whip and then claw'd out without being asked to fight or anything, i check again with strengh is that true and he tells me yes but he was low hp so its clearly a rush, unlucky for strengh he had to tell me the truth cause the other guy had a video and i asked him to speak the truth out, i jailed him till he refunds and he started telling me i will refund if you give me 20 tokkuls, so this means he admits hes guilty but ofcourse i wouldnt give him shit and he ends up refunding like a good boi Smile thanks for your report but please dont waste my time or any other admins time by reporting such a obvious offense.

thank you
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

sorry for double post but in addition strengh i went harsh with you because you were warned for rushing before and there are a few reports on you that are in teh report a player section thats if you wana check.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:58 am

Make sure for next time to whip first 4x for specing

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content