PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned again without anything hearnd

+3
zezi
bank
ipker101
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

banned again without anything hearnd - Page 2 Empty Re: banned again without anything hearnd

Post  ipker101 Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:36 am

and why u don't suspect ali from duping? *Hes not just saying it * hes alot richer then me he also won his money with risk fiting and staking

ipker101

Back to top Go down

banned again without anything hearnd - Page 2 Empty Re: banned again without anything hearnd

Post  ipker101 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 am

there is not even't proof of me duping This all started caus i make good money and reported an dupe, blaze and pmed u the dupe and of it works or not, I saw an guy named skyes king reporting an dupe and getting rewarded ulti donor i though i also woulda receive something what i received is an ban.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  koneko Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm

ipker101 wrote:there is not even't proof of me duping This all started caus i make good money and reported an dupe, blaze and pmed u the dupe and of it works or not, I saw an guy named skyes king reporting an dupe and getting rewarded ulti donor i though i also woulda receive something what i received is an ban.
sorry but gf. 2 other things just because he was rewarded doesnt mean you would of as well last thing i think you were banned because you were cleaned"poor" 1 day and then you became rich and you were already suspected of duplicating befor and which blaze asked you to give him details upon the dupe and im guessing you did not which brought you back to being banned again if im wrong sorry for interfering
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 pm

koneko wrote:
ipker101 wrote:there is not even't proof of me duping This all started caus i make good money and reported an dupe, blaze and pmed u the dupe and of it works or not, I saw an guy named skyes king reporting an dupe and getting rewarded ulti donor i though i also woulda receive something what i received is an ban.
sorry but gf. 2 other things just because he was rewarded doesnt mean you would of as well last thing i think you were  banned because you were cleaned"poor" 1 day and then you became rich and you were already suspected of duplicating befor and which blaze asked you to give him details upon the dupe and im guessing you did not which brought you back to being banned again if im wrong sorry for interfering
Thats correct. Ipker you are always trying to look besides the point and you try to make a comeback from that.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 am

no, when i cleaned u . u gave me everything u had for free.

then u got banned for possible duppin, then u came back and u have over 5k? o.o

we are not suspecting u of duping because u have 8k. its because u got it in one night and u had already been cleaned and suspected of duping.

and i played almost before everyone in here, they all saw my progress in the game, i guess there is no need for me to proof im legit.
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 am

yeh but... if u check logs i got banned a few day's later for posibly dupin and if u check my pk logs for the dupe and trade logs u see me getting alot items and pking alot items. And btw i think i pmed u 1 day ago about the dupe

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:42 am

ipker101 wrote:yeh but... if u check logs i got banned a few day's later for posibly dupin and if u check my pk logs for the dupe and trade logs u see me getting alot items and pking alot items. And btw i think i pmed u 1 day ago about the dupe
So you gain so much tokkul in a few days just by normal pking on a account that has barely anything to risk?
I dont know anyone here who would risk fight high stuff against someone that risk near to nothing.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:40 am

blaze, alot bandos ppl fite no risks now and their ppl whó don't now they lose chaotics and spirit shields or hybrids i just kill them with claws that ppl lended me when i made some money i started real risking. Maybe is it beter to check my logs though or ask staff of they saw me winning some high risks like chaotics i risked some times chaotics vs bank also.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 am

so ur basically saying people can get 6k+ in 2 days by killing hybrids? ur not convincing anyone
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

ye, why u guys just don't check my logs thats enough proof.

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 am

i still dont see why dont u just play on another acc?

i dont find a reason that blaze should unban u.. all the odds are against u and u already know a way to dupe
Ali
Ali
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 am

Ali wrote:i still dont see why dont u just play on another acc?

i dont find a reason that blaze should unban u.. all the odds are against u and u already know a way to dupe
caus im mac banned and... i reported the dupe to lestic and an other mod i forgot which. So caus i make good money and reported an dupe i found im an duper. Why u guys just don't check my logs...

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 am

I told u to report the dupe to me, you didnt, so why would I bother anymore with you?

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:17 am

check ur pms i think i pmed u it i repm u it

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:50 am

Tell me HOW, not that u maybe can do it. I told u this so many times.. HOW HOW HOW. Got it?
Pm me it.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ipker101 Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 am

Blaze wrote:Tell me HOW, not that u maybe can do it. I told u this so many times.. HOW HOW HOW. Got it?
Pm me it.
pmed u it

ipker101

Back to top Go down

Post  J4mie Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 am

ipker101 wrote:
Blaze wrote:Tell me HOW, not that u maybe can do it. I told u this so many times.. HOW HOW HOW. Got it?
Pm me it.
pmed u it
on that note /CLOSED
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2