PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make more ppl stay.

2 posters

Go down

how to make more ppl stay. Empty how to make more ppl stay.

Post  xx tank xx Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 am

1. How to make people stay on the server, when you create a new account u spawn at the bank while everyone is pking in wilderness, you'r first reaction when you logg in to the server is that you can't barelly see no players so you decide not to play, my suggestion is to make the spawn closer to wilderness at the small bank.
i've seen alot of people that just log in for 10 seconds and loggs out because theres no people there, me myself have introduced alot of new players around the server to make them stay and it sure have worked.

2. also if there would pop up a window with introduction about the server how everything works for example acitivity points, spawning at quest tab and so on, ::rules etc

3. Pk board. top 10 pkers on the server.

-xx tank xx

xx tank xx

Back to top Go down

how to make more ppl stay. Empty Re: how to make more ppl stay.

Post  zezi Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am

thanks for your suggestions, i dont think spawning near wildy is wise to make :\ but anyways check the post blaze and lestic did in the news and updates section about v2.. 1 week to go so there is no point of updating v1, thanks for your suggestions .
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down