PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macban, so annoyed.

3 posters

Go down

Macban, so annoyed. Empty Macban, so annoyed.

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 am

Got macban whilst Zezima and Blaze was there.

I was on mum i was chilling at home and then i get ban on that for suspect on duping which is fair enough.
Then i try to explain to Blaze he dosn't want to listen.
Zezima is offline at this point because he is on No Exposure tryna troll i suspecting..
I was yelling get off the server its not safe which it wasnt safe.. and so i get ban there because i told everybody to log off

This was a bullshit and a waste of time can i get unmac ban i didnt do anything wrong.

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Macban, so annoyed. Empty Re: Macban, so annoyed.

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:06 am

This is how it went:

I got told you had gained 10k tokkuls in one day, you currently had 20k raw tokkuls. I banned you for inspection and then I would have unbanned you after.

I got on, you started spamming me to teleport you, I teleport you and explain it. Next you decided to tell people to log offline from the server due to a 'attack' on the server, not sure if you meant to be funny or something but I do not find it funny if you tell people to leave Purechaos (Also spamming that in yell). You got banned for this.

Then we talked with Diesel and other people around us and you decided to disrespect against me, not a good idea. You got macbanned for that.

I want to hear your reply before I will consider unbanning you.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 am

Blaze look. I own Mum and Diesel but my IRL friend uses Diesel yes?
Okay i dont have 20k raw toks, i got like 5k toks and 15k items.. This is because i risk fight all the time, i'm always on Purechaos. I cleaned steve yesterday. And he even gave me chaotictank because he quit. I cleaned him for about 10k and i already had 10k so total i got about 20k. I bought Sponser today off 6pack. I payed him 2.7k raw toks, maul, red peehat. In return he gave me sponser and fixed device. ATM my bank is like 20k, like 5k raw toks. Ask most people that know me, i always risk, its hard to me to find a risk fight people are scared to lose..

Okay.. basicly i was at private world with Zezima this guy called No Exposure is pming me saying Zezima is next blahblahbalh.. He said to me lets talk in private. Zezima told me hes at barb village so i went. Anyway i went he temp ban Zezima then he unban him idk.. I'm tryna explain to u too. Diesel was online too my IRL friend he was watching

I'm saying i think this was a troll by Zezima for real..

Anyway unmacban me please i havnt done anything wrong.. just got annoyed about me getting ban for no reason No Exposure said hes doing his job Blaze will check my logs an unban me.. As i said i risk fight all the time, ask people that pk alot

U can ask

Diesel my IRL mate..
C A P S
Lolmot1
Bank maybe..
Zezima maybe..
Tryna think of more names lol erm I ko something..
Steve if i didnt make him rage quit yesterday..
Pinkie something..

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:31 am

I think you missed the point, you got banned for trolling and disrespecting. The inspection would already been over by now if you would have kept normal.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 am

I was not trolling, that No Exposure which i think was Zezima is trolling. At first i took it seriously but then i didnt take it seriously because whatever me and Diesel told Zezima then No Exposure tells us..

E.G Diesel told Zezima that he was on the corner of the map

2min later

No Exposure says Diesel i saw u on the corner of the map but i didnt do anything

Sorry i did disrespect out of my anger that i had because nobody wasn't listening to me about this No Exposure business..

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am

The thing is at first i was chilling at home bank on 'Mum' i didnt say or do anything and i get ban i was like wtf? So thats when i called Zezima and this adventure began.. which was pathetic

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 am

You have to wait till I am home, only then I can unban you.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:43 am

Okay Smile sorry for this bullshit.. but like think of it as u getting ban at home for chilling i was so annoyed..

Also how long will it take for u to reach home ?

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 am

okay lets clear stuff up, mum i do not want you to miss understand me at all, this is the long story short and hope everyone understands everything.
i get told you have 20k tokkuls so obviously i have to check so i tell blaze and he tells me to ban you until he checks your account, i am your friend so i do not want to be mean to you and tell you i banned you so i make this acc and tell you i am hidden admin and shit just to deliver 1 point to you, which was you got banned temporarily for inspection, shit continues so i thought why not continue turning it into a troll, so i start trolling and doing some shit but i swear to you mum i have nothing against anyone its just that i did not wana be rude to tell you your account got banned so i make a acc to tell you in a way why you got banned. please forgive me mum and yet again i tell you your still my friend but i just was doing my job and there is no "friend" when it gets to the servers safety
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 am

Diesell wrote:Okay :)sorry for this bullshit.. but like think of it as u getting ban at home for chilling i was so annoyed..

Also how long will it take for u to reach home ?
1-2 hours or so and I am 100% sure that you been told the reason why. Dont start drama after.

zezi wrote:okay lets clear stuff up, mum i do not want you to miss understand me at all, this is the long story short and hope everyone understands everything.
i get told you have 20k tokkuls so obviously i have to check so i tell blaze and he tells me to ban you until he checks your account, i am your friend so i do not want to be mean to you and tell you i banned you so i make this acc and tell you i am hidden admin and shit just to deliver 1 point to you, which was you got banned temporarily for inspection, shit continues so i thought why not continue turning it into a troll, so i start trolling and doing some shit but i swear to you mum i have nothing against anyone its just that i did not wana be rude to tell you your account got banned so i make a acc to tell you in a way why you got banned. please forgive me mum and yet again i tell you your still my friend but i just was doing my job and there is no "friend" when it gets to the servers safety
It would have went well if he behaved normal anyways.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 am

zezi wrote:okay lets clear stuff up, mum i do not want you to miss understand me at all, this is the long story short and hope everyone understands everything.
Ey bro listen, if u said that i was band just for that purpose i will be certainly fine with it because i understand 10k toks ina day is quite big.. but u lied to me and said it wasnt me.. I hite liers, beggers, and cheaters..

Next time just be honest with me and i will understand if its a valid point like this one..

Also Blaze it isn't my fault? You guys carried on trolling, and i knew it was one of you..

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:21 am

So the reason you started to disrespect and troll is because someone trolled? Also what do you mean with 'You guys'? After all I think I will keep you a little longer banned because you still seem not to understand what you did wrong.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesell Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 am

Blaze wrote:So the reason you started to disrespect and troll is because someone trolled? Also what do you mean with 'You guys'?  After all I think I will keep you a little longer banned because you still seem not to understand what you did wrong.
I wasnt trolling. I was angry because i got ban without explination. I asked Zezima he said it wasnt me. I hate liers. So i said then who could it be? And he came up with that account which i did take serious at first but then i knew it was him. I understand i disrespected but think of u in my shoes your chilling in home and u get band and u ask a mod why and they say it wasnt me i dont no why.. I havnt done anything wrong but afterwards i did get angry so i did disrespect and im sorry for that.. Im just playing the server im an ordinary player

Diesell
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 am

Unbanned.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down