PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for Farming Nick : Tuzas

2 posters

Go down

Banned for Farming Nick : Tuzas Empty Banned for Farming Nick : Tuzas

Post  Tuzas Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 am

Hello guys I have a ban for farming this is the whole story I had about 90 PK points and I wanted to buy a good spec weapon so I asked for my friend to help to get 10 kills to buy it. After I got a 10 killstrak admin Zezima teleported to me and catch me doing this so I didn't replay to him and star to argue with him I was talking nicetly and he told me what to do on the forums to unban me. I'am really sorry for doing these and this will never happend's again if you will unban me I will so surprised. So thank for listening I'll wait for the replay. Smile

Tuzas

Back to top Go down

Banned for Farming Nick : Tuzas Empty Re: Banned for Farming Nick : Tuzas

Post  Mum Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 am

Tuzas wrote:Hello guys I have a ban for farming this is the whole story I had about 90 PK points and I wanted to buy a good spec weapon so I asked for my friend to help to get 10 kills to buy it. After I got a 10 killstrak admin Zezima teleported to me and catch me doing this so I didn't replay to him and star to argue with him I was talking nicetly and he told me what to do on the forums to unban me. I'am really sorry for doing these and this will never happend's again if you will unban me I will so surprised. So thank for listening I'll wait for the replay. Smile
Speak English please.
Also, "helping you to 100 killstreak" is considered farming. If you didn't know it was in the rules, its your own problem.
Mum
Mum
Cernturion

Back to top Go down