PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima)

4 posters

Go down

My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima) Empty My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima)

Post  zezi Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:48 am

ok some might hate me and some might not for this but hey guess what? i am doing it... there we go, oh ye and nop no one asked me to do it:
Name:vance and jonny
In-game name: c a p s and my armada
Forums name:c a p s and my armada
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): UK
Do you play over the night? yes they both play over night
Average of time you play a week: since 3 weeks, they are both on everyday so i would go for 80-90 hours
Are you active on the forums: yes their both very active on forums
How long have you played PureChaos: both for over 4 months
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
simply, 1 word to describe these 2 legends LEGENDS and i mean it, both of my armada and c a p s are very capable moderators and i would love it if they both are back in business, they have amazing capabilities which the words are not even enough to describe, anyways hope blaze and lestic take this into consideration and i love you both vance and jonny <3
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima) Empty Re: My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima)

Post  koneko Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:49 am

support lol
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima) Empty Re: My armada and C A P S - Mod application (By zezima)

Post  J4mie Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 am

vance even told me he either doesn't have a forum acc or he doesn't get on forums so that bit where he is very active on forums is a lie?
J4mie
J4mie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:52 am

Closed because reasons, no point. I know them both well and its just a matter of time or space.

Blaze
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down