PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned Fum

3 posters

Go down

Banned Fum Empty Banned Fum

Post  wowz Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:01 pm

(fum)(game)(bank)("glitching")(banned for claws to gmaul switching during fights. given no specific warning to not do it, even though the reason wouldn't make sense considering its just a combo. Banned for switching)

wowz

Back to top Go down

Banned Fum Empty Re: Banned Fum

Post  bank Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:07 pm

wowz wrote:(fum)(game)(bank)("glitching")(banned for claws to gmaul switching during fights. given no specific warning to not do it, even though the reason wouldn't make sense considering its just a combo. Banned for switching)

you're not banned for switching. i told you last night, you if keep going do the glitch i'll ban you. and today i saw u did the glitch, i was on an random account and was right next to you. first i said was" fum you will be banned" and then you log off and login to " wowz" and i told you to log back on " fum" mor then 4 times, but you didn't listen to me. so i told you i'll give you 1 min to log on ur main account. i said that 2 times ingame, u said i can understand it first time, and then i macbanned you.

btw, i got proof by you hitted 253 with d claws + gmaul

[img]Banned Fum 2re4gud[/img]

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wowz Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:14 pm

was doing the emote glitch when u told me to stop glitching, youve never once told me to stop switching from dclaws to maul. Im not the only one whose done this anyways. idk how it happens or works. this is prob 2nd time ive done it, otherwise id be going around doing it to everyone first hit. but obviously i was in a fight and i switched and hit it.

wowz

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 pm

wowz wrote:was doing the emote glitch when u told me to stop glitching, youve never once told me to stop switching from dclaws to maul. Im not the only one whose done this anyways. idk how it happens or works. this is prob 2nd time ive done it, otherwise id be going around doing it  to everyone first hit. but obviously i was in a fight and i switched and hit it.

idc, if you do the emote glitch. i told you last night to stop do the glitch or ill ban you. i'll not ban you for doing the emote glitch.

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wowz Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Yeah you said stop the glitch while i was doing the emote glitch this the reason i said not a specific warning. You didnt say anything about the claws and gmaul.

-fum

wowz

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 pm

wowz wrote:Yeah you said stop the glitch while i was doing the emote glitch this the reason i said not a specific warning. You didnt say anything about the claws and gmaul.

-fum

i did last night. no reason to lie for you

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wowz Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:38 pm

How am I lying when all you said was "stop the glitch" when I was doing the emote glitch and people were asking me how to do it? Wheres the lie there ?

wowz

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:56 am

wowz wrote:How am I lying when all you said was "stop the glitch" when I was doing the emote glitch and people were asking me how to do it? Wheres the lie there ?

no 2 days ago that night where i said " stop glitching" was cuz i saw you do the glitch with d claws to g maul. and i told you that night if you keep going with that ur account will be banned. and you just did it last night so ur account stay banned.

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wowz Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 am

as i said. i was doing the emote glitch and you weren't specific.

wowz

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am

I told you to stop the use d claws to g maul glitch wills otherwise you get a ban gave you a warning then. and now I saw you again do it with proof that was why you got macban
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wowz Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 am

No, you said just as you stated which was "stop glitching". Dont try to change it now.

wowz

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:58 am

not trying to change anything just telling the true, but you can get unmacban you blaze/lestic read it unmacban him and ban hes main account "fum"

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:19 am

Denied, you had be warned.
You may reappeal on 15 december.

Blaze
Master