PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dx Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

Dx Moderator Application Empty Dx Moderator Application

Post  Dx Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Name:
Sam

In-game name:
Dx

Forums name:
Dx

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):
GMT +1

Do you play over the night?:
Yes I do, and normally into the early hours of the morning.

Average of time you play a week:
In one week I could easily rack up 45 hours playing time.

Are you active on the forums:
I am a new member to the forums but I assure you I am able to be one of the most active forum users.

How long have you played PureChaos:
Around 1 week in-game.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
In general I am a nice, understanding, apathetic and a patient person, I love solving other peoples problems just as much as I do my own. I would be able to provide the majority of players with no better term to put it a "shoulder to cry on", I will always be there to listen to people whether they are having a bad a day or a good day and I would never put a fellow player down because of one of their issues, as well as being a nice person I appreciate that this server as do all has it's "bad apples", and given the responsibility I believe that I could handle issues involving this certain group of people neatly and effectively, if a player is in the wrong I know I will be able to administer the correct punishment with haste. I would also be able to calm somewhat angered players down. Everyone has had a bad day and I would be able to diffuse the situation and not only hand out the correct punishment/procedure but also hand out the fairest, I understand justice and will use my authority to implement justice wherever needed. I don't mean to brag but I feel that I am very knowledgeable about the game as well as enjoy the key aspect of it, pking.

Thanks for reading my moderator application, Please feel free to leave your feedback.

Dx

Back to top Go down

Dx Moderator Application Empty Re: Dx Moderator Application

Post  Sn0w Beast Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 pm

You seem like a nice person, and you haven't broken any rules, but that's mostly to you being new. No support, new people don't get what they want, especially someone that has joined the game within a week? Trust, buddy. It has to be earned, not given to someone who has only been playing the game for only a week. You may even just be playing to get Moderator status, but I doubt it. You are not active on the forums, and this is obvious. You joined the forum today? Generally people look at the forum join date to determine how long somebody has been playing purechaos. Applying for mod is your only post too. lol. There is NO WAY I can support you if you just joined the game and forum, especially if all you care about is getting a stupid crown in front of your name.
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dx Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Sn0w Beast wrote:You seem like a nice person, and you haven't broken any rules, but that's mostly to you being new. No support, new people don't get what they want, especially someone that has joined the game within a week? Trust, buddy. It has to be earned, not given to someone who has only been playing the game for only a week. You may even just be playing to get Moderator status, but I doubt it. You are not active on the forums, and this is obvious. You joined the forum today? Generally people look at the forum join date to determine how long somebody has been playing purechaos. Applying for mod is your only post too. lol. There is NO WAY I can support you if you just joined the game and forum, especially if all you care about is getting a stupid crown in front of your name.

if you read my app, you would see I explained everything you're typing.

Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Thankyou for filling out your time in actually posting a decent application. Although you are new you seem to already look like you will be a big contribute to the community. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and support you. santa 
Jayden
Jayden

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

No support, from here never see you ingame and you just started sorry mate. but try again in 4 weeks with your appeal:)

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dx Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Thanks for all the feedback, positive or not.

Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down