PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Dicing.

4 posters

Go down

[Guide] Dicing. Empty [Guide] Dicing.

Post  Pascal. Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:31 pm

What is Dicing, and how does it work?

Dicing is when a player wants to gamble money or an item/s against a hoster with a percentile dice. The player will pay their bet to the hoster, and the hoster will ask the player to join a clan chat, so that they can both see the rolls that happen. Then, he/she will ask the player one of two gamemodes; 55x2 or Blackjack

55x2

Basically,
55 is the number the player has to get or above it and the x2 is what they will win.
The hoster has to roll only once, and if the roll is higher than 55, the player will win twice their bet.
An example of this would be if I bet a Korasi against Koneko, and he rolled a 89, he would either have to pay me 2 Korasi's or my Korasi back and 70 tokkuls.

But, if Koneko had rolled a 32, that would've been a win for him and a loss for me, meaning that I lose my Korasi and he gets to keep it.

Note:55x2 can be changed alot, sometimes to 58x2 meaning that the player would have to get above 58, or sometimes if its a little bet and they are generous, it could be 55x3 so they player would win 3 times their bet.

Blackjack

Basically,
For Blackjack, the player has to get a 100 or as close to it as possible to win, BUT if they decide to stay on a certain number,the hoster has to beat the number they stayed on to win, without passing 100.

BUT- Blackjack can be played on a 20 sided dice too, so it becomes the closest to 21.

Im going to use Koneko and I as an example again;
He's hosting me a blackjack bet, we are in the dice cc and I have paid my bet of 200 tokkuls. He rolls a 39. He will ask me: Pascal, H or S. H stands for Hit, and S stands for Stay.
Hit means that he rolls again and we add up the two numbers. Lets say he rolled 30 again, I would have a total of 69, and he would ask the same question. I say hit and he rolls and 72. I have gone bust and lost because he has rolled a 72 and 69+72=141, and its way over 100.

BUT- If I said stay at the 69, Koneko would have to beat the 69 (ROFL) and get underneath a 100 to win himself.

Note- If the players number ends up at a 100, it's an automatic win, If I get 40+60, I win automatically, that is when you say Blackjack and the dicer pays the win:)

The prize the player will receive if they win should be sorted out prior to the dicing starting.

Doubling Down
Bascially,
Doubling down is when a player has won a bet, but wants to go balls deep and double or nothing their bet.
I won a 200 tok pot against Koneko during a 55x2. I doubled down, and it is a 400 tok pot now, so if I win, Koneko has to pay me 400 toks, but if I lose, he keeps the 200.

Note - Doubling Down must be agreed to by both the player and the hoster

Dice Duels
A dice duel is when 2 hosters can battle each other using percentile dice.
There are many different game modes for this;

FT 3-10.
A First To gamemode is the simplest. It is when the 2 dicers will roll and when 1 dicer rolls higher than the other, the one with the higher roll gets a point.

Again, using Koneko as an example, Koneko and I are having a dice duel(DD for short) and its a ft5. He rolls 34 and I roll 98; the score is 1-0 to me, and this proccess is repeated until one player gets to 5.

FT 11
A First To 11 gamemode is one of the more harder to understand. It is when 2 dicers can set a limit like first to 3 wins, and they both have to roll a number which is the same 2 digits, so like 11 and 33 and 99.

If I roll 33 and Koneko rolls a 49, its 1-0 to me. But, if we both roll a number that does not have the same 2 digits, we do it again untill one of us does, and then its a point to the person with the double digits.

Call Your Shot
This is when 2 Dicers call a section of numbers;

1-10 (singles)
11-19 (Teens)
20-29 (20s)
30-39 (30s)
40-49 (40s)
50-59 (50s)
60-69 (60s)
70-79 (70s)
80-89 (80s)
90-100 (90s)

Koneko and I agree to a 1k tok pot(Betting 500ea) we will call our shots prior to the dice.
Koneko calls 90's and I call 30's
He rolls 57 and I roll 33.
This means that I have won ;D

Hope you enjoyed this guide,
Will it keep it updated

Last edited by Pascal. on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Pascal.
Pascal.

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Dicing. Empty Re: [Guide] Dicing.

Post  koneko Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 am

very good
koneko
koneko

http://xnxx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pascal. Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 am

koneko wrote:very good
Appreciate It Very Happy
Pascal.
Pascal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous. Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 am

Looks like a nice guide Pascal, good job buddy.
Anonymous.
Anonymous.

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:42 am

very nice guide Smile

-bank
_____
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous. Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:02 pm

That's a cool sig Bank.. where'd you get it.?
Anonymous.
Anonymous.

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Anonymous. wrote:That's a cool sig Bank.. where'd you get it.?

a old guy called " j4mie" hes banned from the forum/server

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous. Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:17 pm

bank wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:That's a cool sig Bank.. where'd you get it.?

a old guy called " j4mie" hes banned from the forum/server

-bank
______
Just cus he's number one in white,black,brown,blue,green and red hat doesn't mean he should be banned.
Anonymous.
Anonymous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pascal. Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:25 am

BUMP;

Sticky This Blaze/Lestic?
Pascal.
Pascal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down