PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting bank

4 posters

Go down

Reporting bank Empty Reporting bank

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:27 am

Ok so 1st back story, gave him items to look after to give to another player
He sold them for 40 toks
I cant post proof cos of the 7 day limit but i have it.
hes freely admitting it

the items were around
full ahrims
arcane stream
farseer kite
staff of light
bandos tassets.

I was trying to  get the items back to the player because he dc'd in a fight and died i only realised after he died.

I really could not believe this when i saw it..

Raven

Back to top Go down

Reporting bank Empty Re: Reporting bank

Post  bank Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:31 am

well i sold them for 40tk cuz i couldnt remmeber witch guy i should give it to and couldnt remember it was u who gave it to me and i gave u 30 tk "my bank" mate dont worry u got ur stuff back lol

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

Wasn't my stuff thought it was geo's thats the problem bank, i entrusted you with items and you sold them. I should be able to trust a mod to give another player items when he see's them and if he doesn't to return them to me so i can do it myself and i've been asking you for days for them back.

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

the first time you've said that you'd had those things back, as I said I could not remember who gave me those things or who I should give them so I sold in the context them just.

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am

No I've said multiple times but you've logged out every time i asked. Now i don't know if that's your internet or what but i have been asking. I think we should leave it for someone to judge that's higher than both of us now so i wont be posting any more reply's

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 am

you have only said it to me once. but who would take this "case / report"? as I said, I have given you my bank on "30 tk" for the things that I have sold them for. so do not know where you're going with this?

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:49 am

Last reply its not the fact you paid its the fact you sold them and even still I've been informed that the farseer shield is a drop from a monster and cannot be bought from a shop i do not know the price and the fact you sold them after you were entrusted with them even if you did forget you would have seen me ask for them tonight or later on tomorrow. The items should never have been sold, you sold them for 40 toks paid me 30. I'm not going to argue any longer i don't enjoy arguing with people but this just does not sit well with me. You said go ahead report me but so far all you have really done is argue with me admit to what you've done and then say you've paid. The fact you sold them and you're a moderator is shocking even if you did forget. I'm done arguing i will leave this to whoever decides what happens next to what.. happens next. Even if nothing happens, this in my opinion is not the behaviour of a moderator and I'm not saying demote him or anything because its not my place to. But i do feel something should happen.

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  bank Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 am

the shield you talk about is not rare to get " frost dragon" lol so idk ur problem here but sure leava it to " blaze/lestic" if u wanna do anything big out of it....

-bank
______
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zezi Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 pm

pointless report, items have allready been refunded (in another form), next time do not LOG OUT FOR 7 DAYS WHILE YOUR ITEMS ARE WITH SOMEONE.
zezi
zezi
Cernturion

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Lol i dont think you understand, i was on everyday. I was NEVER off for 7 days and i should be able to entrust a MODERATOR to hand the items to the player the 1st chance he gets and even though they were refunded in another form he's a mod i expect that kind of behaviour from a regular player, a regular player would sell the items and say he "forgot" in the 3 days he had them. A moderator would wait to see who asked for them back, and if after a period of around 2 weeks then and only then should they have become his and for his to do what he wanted. Not a pointless report i don't think you understand.

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:31 pm

I withdraw this report we sorted it out ingame Smile

Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Lestic Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 am

Thanks for the report though.
Lestic
Lestic