PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it fair?

3 posters

Go down

Is it fair? Empty Is it fair?

Post  Can of Bis Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Is it fair if someone on the server kept using tor browser to change their IP just so they can get a better advantage at winning the jackpot compared to the other players. I'm not doing it it, but Buh Bye just keep hiding his IP so he can keep voting non-stop to win the tokkul, as for it is rising higher and higher every day so it's a fairly good amount. He's a good mate of mine, and I'm not trying to snitch, it does help bring alot of votes into the server, But It doesn't give anyone on the server a chance if he does that non-stop

Can of Bis

Back to top Go down

Is it fair? Empty Re: Is it fair?

Post  bank Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:05 am

Can of Bis wrote:Is it fair if someone on the server kept using tor browser to change their IP just so they can get a better advantage at winning the jackpot compared to the other players. I'm not doing it it, but Buh Bye just keep hiding his IP so he can keep voting non-stop to win the tokkul, as for it is rising higher and higher every day so it's a fairly good amount. He's a good mate of mine, and I'm not trying to snitch, it does help bring alot of votes into the server, But It doesn't give anyone on the server a chance if he does that non-stop
yes ir fucking is mate
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Is it fair? Empty Re: Is it fair?

Post  Sn0w Beast Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Yeah to my knowledge it is fair
200th post ftw! rekt
Sn0w Beast
Sn0w Beast
Forum Moderator