PureChaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana for mod

2 posters

Go down

Marijuana for mod Empty Marijuana for mod

Post  Can of Bis Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:43 am

Name: Skyler D

In-game name: Can of Bis

Forums name: Can of Bis

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern

Do you play over the night? Yes

Average of time you play a week: 5 hours a day, about 35 hours a week
Are you active on the forums: I try to be, but there's nothing much to post about unless you're reporting someone or checking up on it

How long have you played PureChaos: Not very long, about 2 weeks, but I've put quite some time into these 2 weeks

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

Hello all for who don't know me, I am Can of Bis, I have broken some rules in my past,I must admit, but that is all behind me now. I'd like to become a Moderator because I'd love to help support newcomers getting started, make the server overall friendlier, And use the proper force necessary when they're abusing server. If you've taken time out of your day to read this, I'd like to say thank you, and FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Can of Bis

Back to top Go down

Marijuana for mod Empty Re: Marijuana for mod

Post  bank Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:07 am

Can of Bis wrote:Name: Skyler D

In-game name: Can of Bis

Forums name: Can of Bis

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Eastern

Do you play over the night? Yes

Average of time you play a week: 5 hours a day, about 35 hours a week
Are you active on the forums: I try to be, but there's nothing much to post about unless you're reporting someone or checking up on it

How long have you played PureChaos: Not very long, about 2 weeks, but I've put quite some time into these 2 weeks

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

u havent been onlline for years on forum i agfree nooooooooooooo noooooooooo noooooooooo

miley cyrus <3 l0ll0l

Hello all for who don't know me, I am Can of Bis, I have broken some rules in my past,I must admit, but that is all behind me now. I'd like to become a Moderator because I'd love to help support newcomers getting started, make the server overall friendlier, And use the proper force necessary when they're abusing server. If you've taken time out of your day to read this, I'd like to say thank you, and FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!
bank
bank
Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum